All Hope Is Gone

"Carrie hunny, come down stairs or your going to be late for school!", my mom shouted up the stairs after me.
It was a horrible wet day and I wasn't in the best mood. I put on my uniform which was a grey skirt, blue shirt, grey jumper, blue tie with white stripes and a grey jumper and in my feet I had black flats. I hate school, even though I'm only six I still hate it!
I ran down the stairs and my mom was standing by the door of our apartment with my school bag and lunch bag ready.
We got in the car and started to drive. After about 5 minutes of driving the rain started to get heavier.
"I really do hate the rain!", my sighed as she turned on the window wipers.
"Can you put some music on pleeaaaassseeee?", I dragged out please to annoy her
"Fine what cd?"
"Hmmmm, how about slipknot, all hope is gone?"
My mom reached for the cd and found the cd I wanted, she passed it back to me so I could open it for her. I took out the cd and handed it to her. She reached to the floor to grab it but went off the road a little bit. Next thing all I could see were bright lights coming my way.
"MOM!!!"
BANG!!!

After that accident my mom died, no one wanted to look after me. So they sent me to an adoption centre.

That was then, This is now,

Well, my name is Karissa Smith, but my friends call me Carrie for short.
I'm just about 5 foot and I love bands!
And hope that one day I'll be adopted by a family that actually wants me, and accepts me for who I am. But for now, I'm just gonna enjoy the little bit of life I have.

{A;N Karissa as a six year old is the picture tagged 🐢