Ch-23 "Finals"

Hey, Guys! Welcome to the latest chapter of Pokemon: Aura Destiny. And Happy Amourshipping Day to all as today was the day when we got see the biggest Amourshipping moment in our lives.

-----------------------------------------

[No Ones P.O.V]

It was 10 in the morning and both Ash and Serena were sleeping peacefully in their room after last night's activities. The finals will start at 1400 hours. Soon, Ash begins to stir up. When he woke up, he saw his fiancée sleeping peacefully with her body covered with sheets. Ash stood up and walked towards the bathroom to get ready for his Final match against Alain in PWC. After getting ready, Ash got up to see Serena awake with her face blushing red. Ash noticed her awake and went to give his 'Morning Kiss'. "Morning, Beautiful!" Ash greeted. "Morning" Serena replied. Soon, she went to take shower and get dressed up. Meanwhile, Ash took out his phone and was swiping through the gallery looking at all the pics and videos stored in it. Ash then came upon the video that he recorded before the opening ceremony. An evil Idea formed in Ash's mind and he begins to smile deviously. He then shared the video with all his Red, Delia, Ilene, Serena, Gary, Blue, and Prof. Oak. Soon, Serena came out and she then sat near Ash on the bed with her head leaning on his shoulders. Then her phone beeped, indicating that she got a message. She opened her phone to see a message from Ash. Serena was confused as to why Ash sent a message to her even when they both are in the same room. Curiously, she opened the message to see a video sent. When she played it, she begins to laugh uncontrollably. Ash saw this and joined her. 

With Red & Delia,

Red and Delia had just changed when Red and Delia's phones begin to beep indicating a message has arrived. Red unlocked his phone to see a video sent by Ash. He played the video and then begin to laugh uncontrollably. "What are you laughing at?" Delia asked. "You see yourself," Red said while wiping his tears and handing the phone to Delia who had the same response.

Everyone who received the video had the same reaction. Soon, they gathered at the restaurant to eat their breakfast. Gary and Blue were snickering when they saw Green and others were just trying to control their laughter. Those who didn't get the video were confused at them. "Why are you guys laughing?" Green asked. "Take a look at this!" Gary played the video. Everyone at the table was laughing at Green. Saying Green was furious would be an understatement as she was beyond furious. Then came the part of Green yelling at Ash and Ash countering her. The siblings carried on the fight until Red, Delia, Serena, and Ilene decided to interfere between them to calm them down. But it also provoked an argument between Red and Ilene. Both the Pikachu's was beyond furious and agreed to come forward and take the whole situation into their hands. They jumped on the table and sparked their cheeks. Everyone except Ash, Green, Red, and Ilene saw them backed away. "PIKACHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU" They yelled releasing a massive thunderbolt shocking the 4 of them. Soon, they stopped their strike. Ash, Ilene, Red, and Green were covered with shoots from the attacks.

Soon, they had a calm breakfast without any fights. Both Gary and Blue were groaning as they were missing the entertainment they received from their fights. They all went to the stadium for Ash's finals. It was against one and only Tobias. Ash decided to use a team that was slightly different.

Ash then moved towards his locker room not before getting his 'Goodluck kiss' from Serena. While the others moved to the elite suite. "WELCOME EVERYONE TO THE FINAL ROUND OF PWC. TODAY WE HAVE 2 OF THE LEGENDARY TRAINERS AGAINST EACH OTHER. ON THE GREENSIDE WE HAVE THE LEGENDARY TRAINER, TOBIAS." The crowd cheered as Tobias entered the battlefield. "AND ON THE RED SIDE WE HAVE THE KALOS CHAMPION, ASH KETCHUM." The audience cheered much louder when Ash entered the battlefield.

Both the trainers were standing in front of each other. Just by the stare, they can tell that they both are excited about the battle. The referee soon announced the beginning of the battle. Tobias chooses Darkrai while Ash chooses Galarian Zapdos. The audience was astonished to see a regional form of The Legendary bird. Darkrai started with Dark Pulse but Zapdos countered it with Thunderous Kick. Soon, After some more exchange of attacks, Darkrai was out. Then, both Ash and Tobias returned their pokemon thanking them. Ash was able to sweep Tobias's Latios, Latias, Cresselia, Infernape, and Charizard with his G. Articuno, G. Moltres, Calyrex(Shadow-Rider), Lucario, and Pikachu while losing his Lucario and Zapdos during battle. Both the trainers returned their pokemon and begin to move towards the center. Both the trainers shook their hands thanking each other for the battle. The crowd cheered for their sportsmanship. Both the competitors exited the battlefield to get themselves prepared for the ending ceremony. When Ash was in his locker room, The door opens to reveal none other than Serena. She quickly closed the door and went towards Ash. Her lips met Ash's as they both kissed passionately. 

The couples broke apart to breathe. Ash pulled a Jewelry Box from his bag and opened it to show a beautiful Diamond Necklace. Ash showed it to Serena who was mesmerized by the Necklace. He held the Necklace in his hands and put it around Serena Neck. "What was it for?" Serena asked curiously. "Don't you remember what happened 6 years ago on this date?" Ash asked. Serena tried to remember what happened on 27th October 2016. Once the realization hit her mind, tears begin to form in her eyes. Today was the day when Serena confessed her love to Ash. Ash quickly sprung into action and wiped her tears. "Hey! Tears don't suit your beautiful face!" Ash said. Serena couldn't help as more tears of happiness begin to flow through her eyes and she hugged Ash comfortably. 

--------------------------

Almost done with the book! Sorry, I can' update the books much because of the f*cking schoolwork. But I am trying my best to update them as soon as possible.

Once Again HAPPY AMOURSHIPPING DAY TO ALL!

Signing Off, Flair.

Thank You