Ch-3 "Encountering Sir..."

Sorry Caught up some problem but now I'm fine. Soon my exams are finishing so I will be updating regularly. Thanks once again.

Update: I just noticed that the tree is in Kanto but For this book, I will place it in Hoenn. Thank You for informing me.

-----------------------------------------

[No Ones P.O.V]

There was a sudden silence in the atmosphere." So Ash what's next?" said Serena by breaking the silence. Ash looked up in the sky. "Chasing your dream, Sere," replied Ash. "But I don't want to leave you again. I want to always with you. I will never leave you alone after this accident." said Serena. "Who said that I will leave you!" replied Ash with a smile on his face. "Then what about your dream?" Serena interrogated. "I will be able to continue and I will ensure that your dream will also continue," said Ash with some confidence in him. " By the way how many ribbons do you have?" added Ash. "I currently have 4 ribbons," exclaimed Serena. "That's great," replied Ash. "So where are we going now?" Serena asked. Ash takes a short glance at her and then at the sky. "We are going to Hoenn," told Ash.

Serena was a bit surprised that they are going to Hoenn. She gathered some confidence in her and asked: " Why are we going to Hoenn out of all places?" "Do you remember what Arceus said before leaving?" Ash asked Serena. "Yes, I remember that. Where we need to go?"

"We are going to Hoenn. There is one place that I want to show you," said Ash.

"Are you sure that place is in Hoenn?" asked Serena.

" Yeah, I'm sure that's in Hoenn. We better keep going because that place is very far," said Ash.

"Then let's go," Serena said.

[Time Skip 2 hours][No Ones P.O.V]

"We have arrived," Ash informed Serena while pointing towards a Tree-like Structure.

Serena was just staring at the structure. It was beautiful. Then Ash pointed Charizard to land at the top of the structure.

"Ash, Is it safe to land here?" Serena asked in disbelief.

"Yeah, It is! And I will soon tell you what happened here. That completely changed my life." said Ash.

Soon they landed on top of the tree and Ash & Serena began stepped down. Ash returned Charizard to take some rest.

Serena was looking at the beautiful scenery from the top of the Tree.

"Beautiful! Isn't it" exclaimed Ash. "Yeah it is," replied Serena.

"Serena, Welcome to The Tree of Beginning," said Ash. "Tree of whaaaaat?" interrogated Serena.

"Calm down, Sere. This is the place where I realized my power of Aura." Ash said and added, "There was quite a lot of adventure here." Serena blushed when Ash said her by a nickname.

"Could you tell me what happened here?" Serena exclaimed. Then Ash told her whole adventure that took place here. (I am lazy to write down the whole thing.)

"So you are telling me that this is the place where Mew lives and this place was about to get torn apart but You and a Lucario used your powers to save it," exclaimed Serena with some anger. She added "You are too reckless with it. You always get into trouble don't ya. And now promise me that you'll never take such danger again." says Serena with bit anger.

"Okay, I will try to but can't promise to stay out of it if there is any danger to the place," Ash informed Serena.

"I will make you stay out of danger," Serena said.

"So let's go and meet one of my old friends and Pikachu is also excited to meet his friend," Ash said.

"Pika!" Pikachu said and nodded. "I told ya," Ash said.

They soon entered the chamber. Ash suddenly sees a pair of gloves lying on some crystals. He quickly goes back into a trance remembering the day when he wore those gloves and remembers how Sir Aaron sacrificed himself for world peace. Serena quickly notices Ash a bit Sad. She goes to him and asks "Ash what is it?" "Serena, this is very important to me. It's from my idol." Ash notices a Time flower near him and asks Serena "Serena, Do you want to see something?" He quickly goes to grab time flower. Soon, Serena Joins him and Ash touched the flower. Suddenly the flower glowed blue and an image appears before them. Serena was scared with all this but soon Ash held her hand. Soon they began to see what happened while saving the tree of beginning to Lucarios sacrifice. Soon, tears start to roll from Ash's eyes. Serena notices these and tries to wipe them out. "Don't worry about the past," says Serena. "I tried to but I can't I can't save Lucario." Says Ash with regret in his voice.

After a few minutes, Mew entered the room. It was happy to see Ash and Pikachu. It goes to Ash and Pikachu and tries to play with them. Ash and Pikachu notice Mew and also played with it. "So Mew you remembered me," says Ash. Serena was shocked to see a mythical but was soon dragged out her thoughts by Ash.

They all were playing peacefully. Both trainers let their Pokemons to Play with Mew.

After a few moments, Ash heard some footsteps coming towards them. Ash quickly goes into Battle stance. He soon turned around and was shocked to see who was there. He completely froze. Serena also notices Ash being frozen and turned around to see who was there. She notices a male wearing a black hat and wearing black clothes. He wore gloves with some design imprinted in them. He wore long boots. He had blue eyes. A Lucario stood beside him.

Ash quickly comes back to his consciousness. He was still shocked. He began to speak.

"N-Nooo W-way Y-You A-Are" He paused for a short while and continued

"S-Sir A-Aaron"

-------------------------------------

Comment down whatever you like. See you all soon with a new chapter. How was my story until now. See ya soon.

Signing off. Flair

Thank You