Ch-11 "Enters Green"

Hi guys! Without taking your much time. I welcome you all to Ch-10 of this book. Ready, Steady, Go! (I like this part. As it helps me to continue my laziness.)

--------------------------------------------------------

[Time Skip (Tournaments Opening Ceremony)][Ash's P.O.V]

I was walking to the stadium from my Hotel Room. It was going to be the Opening Ceremony for the tournament and all the champions were invited. In the past few months, I challenged every elite four and champions in all other 7 regions and defeated them. Serena won the master class and defeated Aria by some points to take the title of Kalos Queen. I refused to take the title of champion other than of Kalos. Its been over 2 years since I took the title of champion of Kalos, the elite four remained the same but now they all are going to retire so I need to search Elite Four for Kalos.

I and Serena were walking towards the Pokemon Center to heal our Pokemon while holding each other hands. After getting them healed, we were going towards the stadium but then we saw all the traitors in a group. I and Serena looked at each other and decided to just pass them. We both were walking by them but suddenly a 14-year-old, green-haired boy came to us and said: "I challenge you to a Pokemon battle!" "Max, I said you do not randomly challenge anyone!" Said his sister, May. I looked towards Serena and then towards Max. "I accept your challenge but don't cry after I beat you down." I chuckled. "Alright-Alright You'll see who will beat down whom?" We walked to the nearest battlefield since there was still 6 hours for the opening Ceremony. Brock took the referee position.

"This is a 1v1 unofficial match between..." Brock yelled but was interrupted by Serena "Just start it right now. We know that sit. And I need to rest." Brock gulped and said, "Match begin..."

"Mightyena, I choose you," Max said while throwing his Pokeball to reveal a quadruped, with black and white fur Pokemon. "Oh great they first destroyed my life and now took my line," I thought. "Pikachu, Are you ready buddy?" I asked Pikachu who was looking at the battlefield as if he will murder somebody today. "Alright Pikachu, lets some them some of your power." Everyone but Serena was laughing. "You can't beat that beast with that tiny Pikachu!" Iris said. I smirked towards Pikachu and nodded him. Pikachu smiled in return and looked towards Mightyena with sparks in his cheeks. Mightyena was first to attack with a crunch but Pikachu dodged it with ease and sent an electro ball towards him but Mightyena tried to resist it with a shadow ball. Pikachu used Iron tail to cut through Shadow Ball and again stricked with a thunderbolt. Dust was flying all around the field as it settled Mightyena was lying on the field with swirly eyes and Pikachu seemed not to be even damaged. Max returns Mightyena and glared at me. I returned Pikachu and walked towards Serena to take her to our Hotel Room.

[Serena's P.O.V]

While walking towards our Hotel. We saw a raven-haired girl walking in front of us. She has green Saphire like eyes and her hairs were leveled. I instantly recognized her as Green who beat me in Hoenn Grand Festival. Ash also seemed to notice her. I gave an evil smirk on his face after seeing her and asked me "Can you go to the hotel alone? I have forgotten something very important. I will be back soon. Bye!" I nodded. He then kissed me on my lips and ran towards the forest. "Strange!" I thought and continued to walk.

[Meanwhile, Ash P.O.V]

I ran inside the forest and released Gengar. I planned a way to scare green. I told him my plan and a smile appeared on his face. He nodded and disappeared. Soon, I ran towards Serena to walk towards the hotel and see the play with my own eyes. I even took out my phone to record it.

[No Ones P.O.V]

Ash returned to Serena and apologized to her for leaving her. He also took out his phone and was doing something. Suddenly, Green stopped on her path and begin to shiver. She looked down to see 2 red eyes on her shadow. She tried to run but can't run. She begins to scream. There was no one there other than Her, Ash, and Serena. Serena was going to help her but was stopped by Ash who was trying to stop his laughter. Serena looked at Ash with 'Is that funny' face. Ash tried his best to not laugh but was unsuccessful. He laughed uncontrollably and walked towards Green. Serena followed him. "Gengar stop!" Ash instructed Gengar who came out of Green's Shadow which made her scream more. Ash was unable to control himself and laughed. He recorded everything and placed his phone inside his pocket. "Unbelievable! Ms. Green is still afraid of Ghosts!" Ash spoke out while clapping. "Still afraid of. Who are you? And I am not afraid of Ghosts!" Green yelled. "Really not afraid of Ghosts," Ash spoke at looked towards Gengar who was ready to start it all again. Green looked at the whole scene and begin to scare. "A-Alright, I a-am afraid of g-ghosts." Green stuttered in horror and continued "But who are you?" "I can't believe this that you haven't figured out me. You are a real dweeb." Ash teased her. "Ash! He is the one who calls me dweeb." Green thought. Serena was confused at the moment but decided to be quite. Ash then removed his hat and his sunglasses to reveal his messy Raven hairs and his auburn eyes. Green immediately recognized him and embraced him in a tight hug. "It's good....... to see you dweeb but I...... Can't..... Breathe." Ash spoke out while trying to escape her hug. Serena interrupted them "Alright I am so confused can anyone of you give me a full explanation?" Green released Ash and said, "You are the same doofus." While smacking on his head. "Hey, Serena! Meet my sis Green, the biggest dweeb in this world. Green meets Serena, my girlfriend." "Hey! First of all, I am not that. You are the biggest doofus here. And Second Congrats you both!" Green spoke out while being angry at first but than cheerful and continued "And BTW where's Mom? Isn't she with you, Ash?" Ash begins to feel anger inside him and Serena somehow knew about it. She sighed and walked towards Green. "Can I talk to you in private?" Serena whispers. Green nodded and begin to walk with her while Ash was trying to control himself. Serena explained everything to Green and Green also felt angry about her Mom doing this to her Small Brother. They both returned to Ash who had calmed himself and walked towards the Hotel for some rest.

----------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading this. Sorry for not updating yesterday as I was busy. So, here he comes. I will be doing some time skip until the main event so is ready for that. You know the rest drill.

Signing Off, Flair.

Thank You