Ch-22 "The New Elite 4?"

Welcome To the next chapter of Pokemon: Aura Destiny. Without any further ado. Ready! Set! Go!

Special News: Today Crown Tundra DLC will release. Can't wait to play it.

------------------------------

[No Ones P.O.V]

Both Green and Serena looked around to see Queen Ilene. Now what Ash said made them more confused. "WHAT ARE YOU SAYING, ASH?" They exclaimed. "Can you two please keep it down? I would like to explain but I'm not the one to explain." Ash said while pointing the last line to his Dad, Mom, and Aunt. "Alright..." Red started to explain that they didn't tell that to both of them because they want to raise them properly as normal kids. They also wanted to prevent them from becoming some person with ego, indirectly pointing at Gary and Blue. They also told them how Ash got to know about this. (or in simple words, I am too lazy to write their scripts of saying all this) Everyone in the room understood and nodded. Soon everyone was about to start their dinner but a man in his early 20s entered the room wearing the same dress as Ash's, the one which he got from Sir Aaron. His hairs were raven-colored and his eyes were glistening blue. Beside him was a Lucario. Ash noticed him and shouted, "RILEY!" Ash waved his hand pointing Riley to come here. This got everyone's attention and they looked over to Riley. 

Riley saw Ash and begin to walk towards the table. "Sorry I was late. Lucario took too much time to wake up." Riley apologized. "It's okay, Riley," Ash reassured. Everyone in the room was looking at the two with confusion clearly depicted on their faces. "Mind introducing him, Ash," Red spoke. "Oh Yeah! Sorry! He is Riley. I met him when I was in Sinnoh. He is also an Aura Guardian." Ash introduced and continued "He is from Iron Island. He currently works with Prof. Carolina in her research and he recently won the Lilycove Valley Conference." Everyone said their Hi's except Paul who was silent as ever. Ash asked Riley to take a seat. Riley looked around to see an empty seat beside Green. He walked over to it and sat down. Green blushed when Riley sat down next to her. Nobody noticed her blushing except Ash who whispered, "Oh! Somebody is blushing." "N-No I am not," Green replied while stuttering. Ash was about to say something but was cut off by Blue. "So, Ash, Riley! Are two only Aura Guardians present in this world or there are more?" Blue asked. "No! We two aren't the only Aura Guardians currently Alive." Riley replied. "Then who are the other Aura Guardians?" Ilene asked. "Hmmm. There is Valerie then there's Kahuna Olivia. Clemont's and Bonnie's Mom. And N. There may be more as well but I don't remember," Ash said while remembering. "Wait what Kahuna Olivia is also an Aura Guardian then why she didn't tell us?" Gladion asked.

"Because she didn't want to attract a crowd," Ash replied. "So there are more Aura Guardian's than you two," Red concluded. Ash and Riley simply nodded. "If You, Ash, have the power of controlling Aura then Why don't Red or Ilene or Delia don't have this power?" Blue asked. "Maybe it has to do with genetics. Maybe you also have the material present in your genes that allows us to control Aura but that gene is recessive. So, you guys don't have these powers but in my or Ash's case it was completely different these genes are dominant in our body so we can control Aura." Riley explained. Everyone just looked at him. "How do you know this?" Delia asked. "Guess Working with prof. Carolina helped me a lot." Riley said while rubbing his back. 'WOW, HE SO INTELLIGENT. HE IS ALSO SO CUTE AND HANDS- GREEN STOP THIS! WHAT ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT' Green thought and her face reddened. Everyone but Riley noticed her and a mischievous smile occurred on their face. "Oh! Is somebody in love?" Serena whispered to Green. "NO-NO IT'S NOTHING LIKE THAT!" Green shouted while whispering. Serena then decided to rest the topic there. 

"So Riley why are you here in Kalos?" Blue asked. "I am here because Ash called me," Riley said. "Why?" Red asked. "Oh Yeah! I forgot to tell you guys." Ash spoke while sheepishly rubbing his head. "You see The current Kalos Elite 4 is retiring. So, I called him here so I can announce this to you all at once. I have planned a small competition. It will be like a Battle Royale. The top 4 winners will challenge the current Elite 4 of Kalos in front of every Elite 4 and champion present. If they win then they will take the position of the new Elite 4 of Kalos." Ash explained and continued "I am asking you guys that will you take part in this since I believe that you all are strong enough to be Elite 4's of a region and Dad & Blue are out of this." Every boy except Red and Blue nodded in acceptance. Then everyone begins to eat their dinner and it was time to go to the rooms but before Ash and Serena were going to their room. Pikachu jumped from Ash's shoulders to Delia's and said "Pika Pi Pikachu(You go I'm going with Red and Delia. I am staying with them.)" "It looks like Pikachu wants to go with us," Red exclaimed. Pikachu nodded. "Alright As you wish buddy but don't sleep much because tomorrow is the finals!" Ash said. Pikachu nodded and went to relax in Delia's arms. 

"Bye! See you in the morning." Ash and Serena said their byes and went towards their room. Once inside both Ash and Serena went to change. They were about to sleep but something was stuck in Serena's Mind. Once Ash laid down on the bed. Serena quickly climbed up over him. "Serena, what are you doing?" Ash asked turning red. "You don't like this," Serena said seductively. Ash gulped and said "It's not like that" But he was cut off by a kiss from Serena. "Now take it easy," Serena said. Then Ash leaned for a kiss and then they had 'The Thing'. (If you're thinking that it will contain lemons then Sorry but I don't write Lemons.)

-------------------------------

Can you guys suggest any name for Bonnie's Mom? 'cause I very bad at giving names and I also need that name in the other book as well. 

Anyway thanks for reading. It's getting harder to write a Story when the school just gave you piles of work to do during the fall break. But I'll try my best to write the next few chapters of this book and update the other one. And I will update the other book by Today or tomorrow. 

Signing off, Flair.

Thank You.