Little Note

Hey, my peeps it's Me UNKOWNGIRL21 I want to apologize for not updating in like what a month? I don't even know school has been weird and I'm loaded with homework. I just want you guys to know that i am doing one more chapter of the book which is going to be a long one because it consists of like the last 4 chapters of season 2 then I'm gonna make a sequel about their journey through school but the episodes are gonna be episodes of Jessie with griff and xander included. I want a plot tho so if any of you have any ideas about like bestfriends hailey could have guy or girl i don't really care i would just like ideas please. Also if you want hailey to have a pet i would like ideas for a pet like do you want her have a dog , cat , a rare species like that stuff. and if you want any other ideas like a bullies name or like a person in love with either griff or hailey i would love names and descriptions please and thank you. Once again super sorry about not updating i will try to update as soon as i can. 

Thanks for understanding and don't forget to give me ideas 

if you read this entire thing and have ideas then comment your ideas and i will gladly do those 

and if you read this part down here i love you guys.

-Unkowngirl21