⟭⟬ Knowing Bros with BTS!

Start from the beginning

"Jeon JungKyung- oh, you're a Jeon?"

"Don't BTS have  Jeon?" Heechul asks and Jungkook raises his head.

"Yes, JungKyung and I are siblings," Jungkook says as he stands beside JungKyung with a smile.

"Oh- wait! If Jungkook is like the golden maknae of your company, does that make JungKyung the golden soloist?" Youngchul says and they all laugh.

"What? Isn't it true?" Youngchul starts to look panicked.

"I believe people say that but I don't think I am because I still have a long way to go," JungKyung says and the cast wows.

"Such a humble girl." They all laugh,

"JungKyung is 20 and just debuted last year. You debuted with Nepenthe and is making a comeback with Flower Bomb?" Sugeun says and JungKyung nods,

"Can you show us a little bit of it?" JungKyung accepts and moves to the front.

"Wait- is this okay?" She asks and they answer with a yes.

"By the time this episode airs, you already made your comeback," Hodong says and she nodded.

She smiles and stands in the middle and positions herself. She looks down and the music started.

She stares intensely at the camera as she begins to dance. Her powerful, sharp, almost like liquid shocks everyone while BTS was hyping her.

Soon enough, the song ended and she thanks everyone before she goes back to her spot.

"JungKyung, are you interested in becoming a permanent cast of Men on a Mission?" Kyunghoon asks and JungKyung just laughs.

"Sorry, but she isn't joining," Taehyung says in an instant and they all laughed again.

"Why not? She would be perfect here." Hodong says as Taehyung says no again.

"She isn't interested."

:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚

JungKyung laughs in pure joy when Jimin was told to jump over Jungkook which ended with Jimin on the ground.

"JungKyung could jump very high!" Jimin says as he gets on his feet.

"Jimin, do you want to die?" Jungkook threatened and they immediately understood why he said that.

"Can we have gym clothes for JungKyung?" Heechul and Kyunghoon said in an instant.

JungKyung smiles as Heechul gives her the gym clothes. She thanks him before she excuses herself and gets changed.

"While she's changing, is Jungkook overprotective?" Youngchul asks and the boys look at Jungkook who doesn't know what to say.

"I won't say that Jungkook is overprotective but he really cares about her," Yoongi says,

"That's right, it looks like overprotectiveness but Jungkook really cares about her, that's why he acts like that," Hoseok says as he puts the bag down.

"How did you guys react when you found out JungKyung was his sister cause I can imagine the very shocking impressions," Hodong asks and the boys laugh nervously.

They look at each other before laughing louder.

"The first time we saw JungKyung was when she bought food while we were practicing," Jin says,

"We thought she was a staff, so like Jimin asked her to do his makeup," Namjoon says and they all laugh.

"I'm sorry but she looks like the new staff!" Jimin tries to save himself but the boys only expose him even more.

"Jimin even asked her if he can have a refill."

"Stop exposing me!" 

:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚

I'm sorry if it's kinda bland, I just have to publish this now.

Also, what do you guys think of Aespa?

Their song is cool but for me, I think it's a song that I have to repeatedly listen to like it more.

Also, kinda didn't want sm to have a new gg bcs of the uncomfortable shipping.

But those girls deserve to debut, I ain't stanning though.

I want to focus on NCT only tbh.