Homewreckers and Broken Promises

We get to Kuza's house and the guys are already there so we walk in and Kuza hugs Ricky and drags him off what the fuck? I down a shot of vodka I see Josh sitting there drinking water I walk up and say "don't u drink Balz?" "Nah I'm a straight edge I grew up around drinkers and druggies that was basically my childhood" "ohh I can respect that" I see Jessica walk past and I immediately jump up and look for Ricky I see him she has her body pushed against his shoving her tongue down his throat and he is trying to push her off I go up and grab her by her hair ans drag her outside and slap the hell out of her it stings my hand I scream "leave my boyfriend the fuck alone slut" "Go slit ur fuckin wrists whore" she charges at me and I kick her in the stomach she hits my ribs and twists my arm I hear a crack but its not broken. Ricky runs to me and pulls me into his arms she gets up and charges again only to be caught by Wolf and Phenixx who hold her back which isn't very hard she is a fuckin panzy she has no muscle I decide I'm leaving to let Ricky deal with her I'm not staying here. I have Wolf drive me home. We get there and she leaves to go back to the party I find one of the many sharpeners we have and smash it "I'm so sorry Libby I know I promised" (TRIGGER WARNING) I pull the blade across my legs and slice "Whore" "Fat" "Worthless" into my skin I watch as the beautiful crimson liquid flow through the cuts I dab a washcloth on them and wrap them up in gauze and slip one of Ricky's hoodies  on it smells of him I hear Ricky pull into the driveway and he comes  running to me I push him away. "Baby what's the matter?" "Ur fucking ex is the matter I'm tired of her coming in and fucking doing that shit" "baby I'm getting a restraining order placed against her tomorrow morning" I push up the sleeves and his eyes go wide "baby what is that?" "Its nothing" "bull fuckin shit what did u do?" "I cut ok I couldn't deal with the shit going on" "let me see them" I pull the wrapping off he kisses them and says "baby ur not a whore or fat or worthless ur my beautiful babe and I wouldn't care if u were 200 pounds or more I love u for u and I won't ever let u go I need u in my life" I run back to him and kiss him. I feel at he in his warm strong skrawny arms. We watch TV until midnight he carries me upstairs and lays me in bed he strips to his boxers and lays behind me and wraps his arms around me and pulls me to him I snuggle my face into the crook of his neck. I fall asleep like this in my love's arms.