Be Mine?

I wake up to Chris saying "Sara wake up ur coming to our show" my eyes flutter open I stretch and yawn he laughs and says "get ready sweetie cause the show starts at 9 its 8:30 now" I say "damn it its gonna take me an hour to look good" My phone goes off it says "Burn baby burn she's a witch she's a witch and ima heretic so learn" its Ricky it says "u look good anyway u are :) " I say back "awww thank u :)" he says "no problem btw can can I talk to u before the show?" I walk out and nod he grabs my hand and leads me outside he stops just outside the door and he asks "Sara will will u be my girlfriend?" I scream "yes" he wraps his arms around me and brings my lips to his and it feels so right not like when Devin kissed me that kiss was just lust not love in this kiss there is love an passion we kiss for what seems like hours my hand finds its way into his long, soft jet black hair and pull deepening the kiss. I hear Josh and the rest of the guys laughing I just flip them off. I'm extremely happy now I'm with the sweetest guy I've ever met. I pull away after 2 minutes and say " I need to get ready" he nods and kisses me quickly I walk back on to the bus and Ricky following me to my bunk I say "out babe ur not seeing me naked yet" he pouts and I kiss him. He walks out I pull on a Sleeping With Sirens tanktop and some black shorts and my black vans and walk out to Ricky he grabs my hand and laces his fingers through mine and we walk to the stage and he kisses me I hear a guy yell "Motionless 20 seconds " they all  grab their stuff and Ricky kisses me earning me dirty looks from fans backstage. I roll my eyes. The set list includes Abigail, Devil's Night, Hatefuck, Sinematic, America, and Puppets 1 & 2.