Devin's Dirty Proposal

The set included Immaculate Misconception, Hatefuck, Devil's Night, Ghost In The Mirror, Abigail, and Scissorhands. I am standing in the front row singing every word to Scissorhands Devin's eyes are on me the whole time and Scissorhands ends and Chris screams" Thank u L.A. this has been one hell of a start to Warped Tour I Fucking love all of u guys" I walk over and wait for them to do a meet and greet I have my Infamous CD and walk up to Chris and he says "what's ur name beautiful?" I stammer " m-my n-n-name is Sara" he smiles and says "lovely name ur really pretty by the way" I blush and say "thanks" I move down to Ricky he signs and winks at me Josh pulls me into a hug and signs and Brendon waves and signs my CD now I was at Devin he smiles and signs and leans over the table and says "meet me by the bus I'm gonna get u a pass" I am in shock he whispered something to Korel and he takes off and comes over and hands me a pass the rest of the guys look at Devin confused but smile at me I smile back Ricky is staring at me smiling and I think I can see him blushing. Devin grabs my hand and leads me to the bus and asks "do u wanna have sex with me?" I just stare at him and I don't know what caused me too but I nodded and he crashes his lips to mine he slides his hand into my pants  and slips a finger in me causing me to moan into his mouth. He slips his tongue in my mouth fighting mine for control. He eventually wins and grabs my hand and leads me to his bunk and strips mine and his shirt off leaving kisses between my breasts he slides his hand down and undoes my pants and slides them down and moves down to my southern region and licks up and down I moan loudly he smirks against me and pulls down his pants down and sets himself at my entrance and slams into me I scream "Fuck Devin" he slams in and out of me I stammer " Devin I'm gonna cum" he pants "me too let it go" I scream as I release around him and my juices slide down his throbbing cock he smiles and says " how would u like to come on tour with us?" I ask "don't u have Kylie?" He nods and says "yea but we can keep it our secret" and winks at me and says " I think I like u but we can't do that again but come on tour with me and the guys and be my best friend please?" I nod and grab my clothes and put them on and text Libby.
Me: omfg Devin just asked me to come on tour with him and be his best friend 0_0

Libby: holy shit o.o go I'll take care of Sweeny Todd ;)

Me: Thanks girl I gotta come back for clothes anyway see ya when we get there.