The Breakup

So I know BVB is on this tour but so is Jeffree Star, Asking Alexandria,New Years Day, Brings Me The Horizon, Falling In Reverse, Escape The Fate, Butcher Babies, and Of Mice & Men I fangirled so fucking hard. I have all the guys numbers and their girlfriends I have all bands numbers except for Butcher Babies I don't think Carla and Heidi like me very well. Kylie is still being a bitch and she has even gone as far as to trip me as I was coming off the bus. My phone beeps its a twitter notification its a picture of me sleeping it says

"@rickymiw- @MotionlessinSara- this girl is my girlfriend :-* hate her get over it she makes me happy c:"

I tweet back

"@MotionlessinSara- @rickymiw- I love u but ur gonna pay for that -_-"

then I hear Kylie and Devin arguing ohh no.

Devin's P.O.V.

I decide its time for the breakup I yell for Kylie she comes out and says "yes baby?" "I think we should break up I'm sorry Kylie" "What what did I do?" "We have just grown apart" "its because of that slut Sara isn't it?" "No she had nothing to do with this" "Devin Sola don't u lie u want to break up with me u have been upset lately since she and Ricky started dating something happened between u two didn't it?" "Fuck yes something happened before she and Rick started dating we had sex ok I seduced her she didn't want to cause she knew I had u but I turned her on and basically forced her to fuck me Kylie I love u but I love her too I tried denying the feelings I have for her but I can't" I feel a sharp pain in my cheek and she stomps off yelling for Sara ohh shit.

Kylie's P.O.V

How the fuck could he do that to me he said that he forced himself on her I don't believe that. That slut is gonna pay. I yell "Sara come here please"

Sara's P.O.V.

I hear Kylie yell "Sara come here please" ohh god what now I walk out and she punches me in the face screaming "whore u took him from me" I swing landing a punches to her stomach and ribs she fall off me crying in pain. The guys have come to see what the commotion was and Ricky has me in his arms,  Rage "Brendon" and Chris is helping Kylie up he asks me "what the fuck is going on?" Kylie yells "she fucked Devin before her and Ricky started going out that stupid slut deserved it" Ricky's arms drop from around me and he asks me "is that true" Devin says "yes but I forced myself on her basically she didn't want to" Ricky is now swinging at Devin  he is pulled away by Balz and Ryan he screams "u said u didn't like her like that u prick" he grabs my arm and leads me to the back he pulls me into the bunk and slams his lips against his saying against them "u are mine" I pull away and say "yes urs baby I was urs the day u took me on that date" he smiles at this and kisses me gently he says "I just don't wanna lose u" "ur not gonna lose me Ricky I love u too much to leave or lose u"