Wolf and Phenixx

Sara's P.O.V.

Holy hell my friends Wolf and Phenixx are coming to Warped its been so long since I've seen them get a tweet from Phenixx it says

"@Phenixxnight- @MotionlessinSara girl I'm coming to Warped can't wait to see ya" I tweet back

"@MotionlessinSara- @Phenixxnight I've missed u boo see ya there"

I start getting ready it was the show Wolf and Phenixx are coming to I slip on my Of Mice and Men cut up tee-shirt and some white booty shorts I do my eyeliner and straighten my hair and walk out and see them and I scream and run to them enveloping them in a huge bear hug Phenixx now has angel bites she still has beautiful dark green eyes and she grew her hair out its almost to hips and her nose has a ring through it  she has a sleeve on her right arm and Wolf  now has long flowing red hair she is still thin they both scream "oh my fucking god its been way to long" I say "I fucking know" suddenly Chris and the guys walk out Kylie is clinging to Devin's arm like her life depended on it Ricky walks up to me and kisses me and the girls say "awww" I smile and see Chris staring at Phenixx he has a look of amazement in his eyes.

More to come. Shout out to Phenixx and Wolf u guys will be in the next few chapters and u guys will have ur own P.O.V.