Kylie The Bitch

Kylie's P.O.V.

I say it straight to their faces "look u trash stay away from Devin I will hurt u if u even attempt to take him from me" the one with angel bites says "no problem bitch I like Chris anyway" the other on with red hair says "and I like someone elseI scoff at the one calling me a bitch Sara steps in and gets in face and puts her finger against my nose and says "look just because ur Devin's girlfriend doesn't mean that other girls can't talk to him and another thing look I know u don't like me but leave my friends the FUCK out of it and they are not trash and if I hear u call them that one more time trust me it will be u getting ur ass kicked u little clingy bitch"

I laugh at her and say "we'll see" and walk away. I fucking hate that girl do I think she can kick my ass? No do I think she actually will? No.

Sara's P.O.V.

That girl is such a bitch I swear all the fangirls say she is the sweetest girl ever ha she is a cuntmuffin. Whatever she can be happy with that little cheating asshole I know I should let her know what happened but after how she treats me fuck her feelings I hope she finds out and suffers.

Devin's P.O.V

I heard the whole conversation and fuck did Sara angry turn me on. I hear Ricky yell my name I see him walking to me and when he gets to me I say "what's up?" He asks "do u like Sara?" I can't look at him and say yes I'm in love with ur girlfriend I lie and say "no" he nods and walks away. God I need to put my plan into action. I will dump Kylie soon maybe in two weeks I still want her for sex her body is amazing but not like Sara's.

Balz's P.O.V.

Damn Wolf is beautiful but she probably would never go for me ohh well. I really like her.

Wolf's P.O.V.

I really like Josh I just can't find myself to tell him. Ugh he is perfect his eyes make me melt the way his angel bites just push out slightly when he smiles even the way he headbangs is perfect