Wolf's Date

Its Friday and Wolf asked me to help her get ready for her date she had showered and I gave her my black long sleeved dress with a lace back leading to the bottom of the back and my black heels with spikes on them and I lead her to the bathroom where I curl her hair and I apply foundation and powder and grey eye shadow with black liner and mascara I wonder how Ricky is doing with Balz.

Ricky's P.O.V.

He did his eyeliner and put on deodorant he must really like this girl I chose a black button up shirt with black skinny jeans I take a pic of him while he is brushing his teeth and send it to Sara saying
R- "xD must really like Wolf"

S-" I hope so" .

I get a pic of Wolf wearing a black long sleeved dress with lace for the back I pout
R-" when are u gonna wear that for me?"
S-" maybe next time we have fun
;)"

Balz is ready he goes and picks up Wolf.

Wolf's P.O.V.

This date has gone amazing so far he payed for everything we went to Olive Garden and I had the Chicken Rotini and he got Chicken Regitoni he order red wine he  is such a gentleman he kissed me after the date. It was the perfect way to end our date and the absolute best and perfect way to end my night. I go take a shower and put on my Superman boxers yea attractive I know and my Kay Von D shirt and walk to the front of the bus and sit on the couch beside Sara and Ricky Chris and Phenixx are on the other couch making out wow they are getting into it Chris grabs her up and runs to the back of the bus and start doing the nasty damn they are loud I turn the TV volume to a hundred so I can't hear them.