-Eighteen-

"What a day!" I yelled.

I was so exhausted I fell asleep a few seconds after I plopped down on my bed.

It felt like I had only gotten a blink of sleep when I heard someone knocking on my front door? No. My bedroom window?? I checked the time. '3:00 pm Huh... so I had more than a blink of sleep.'  I shook my head and got up to look out the window. It was Sasuke, along with Hinata, Tenten, Shikamaru, Choji, Naruto, Kiba, Akamaru, and Gaara. 

"We tried knocking on the door, but no one answered." Shikamaru said, rolling his eyes.

"Oh!" I said while scratching the back of my head and laughing.

"My bad! I didn't hear. I'll go open it now!" I said.

They walked around my house to the front door, and I let them inside. Once they were inside, they all gave me a group hug. 

"I'm so glad you're okay!" I heard Tenten say.

"Yes, we all are." Hinata added.

I invited them inside, and they all sat down in my living room. 

"So, How do you feel, Y/n?" Sasuke asked, concerned.

"I'm uh- fine." I said with another awkward smile. 

"Are you sure? You don't look all that fine." Naruto asked, just as concerned as Sasuke.

"Yeah, I promise! I'm well-rested and ready to go to class tomorrow!" I responded.

"That's great!" Kiba said with a smile.

"Do you guys want any tea?" I asked.

Everyone said they would like some tea so I went off to my kitchen to make some. When I got in my kitchen, I started filling up a tea kettle with water since I figured it would be faster to make enough tea for everyone that way.

While I was filling up the pot, I flinched as I felt someone poke my back. I turned around to see it was Sasuke. I didn't even notice he was in the kitchen with me. I walked past him with the kettle of water in my hands and placed the water on the stove to boil before I turned around and stared into his cold, dark eyes. 

"Before you say anything to me about the incident that took place at the fair, I just want you to know I really don't feel like talking about that right now." I said, nonchalantly. 

"No, it's not that." He said in a calm manner before continuing on.

"I just want to know what your answer to Hidan would've been. If you had stayed conscious, how would you have responded to him, Y/n?" He asked. 

I could clearly hear the pain in his voice. 

"Oh Sasuke..." I said, sympathetically. 

"I would've said no, of course. I would never go behind your back and do something like that. I love you too much." I added.

Sasuke walked over to me and wrapped his arms around me. I hugged him back and tears started to come out of my eyes. Not tears of sadness, but tears of jubilation. I had finally found someone that loved me for me, someone who I wanted to spend the rest of my life with, someone who's children I wanted to carry someday. 

I felt Sasuke rub my back and bury his face in my neck. Not too long after, I heard the tea kettle let out a high pitched scream, so I knew the water was ready. I got everyone a cup and gave them to Sasuke to bring to the living room. I grabbed the tea kettle, a tray, and some teabags and followed behind him. 

Sasuke handed everyone their cups and I set the water and tea bags down on the table. I sat down when I was finished and grabbed my own teacup which Sasuke had already put water and a teabag in for me. 

"So guys, how was your day?" I said, smiling.

---------------------------------------------------------------

sorry for not updating yesterday and sorry this chapter is kind of short.

I did however update my other story yesterday ;)

I've been CAUGHT UP with school because my teachers keep arguing with me about how I do things and my process of understanding things or whatever.

ESPECIALLY my science teacher... I swear I dislike her with a burning passion.

anyways... 

Ily and ty for reading, Stay gorgeous <3

-Author