-Thirteen-

"Yep, total-" He cut me off with another kiss... but this time, it was a lot rougher than the first. 

While Sasuke and I were doing our thing, he allowed his hands to snake around my body and pull me on top of him so that I was now straddling him. I pulled away from the kiss and looked down at him while tucking rogue strands of hair behind my ear. My gaze shifted to the mirror across my room. Without telling Sasuke what I was doing, I got up and walked over to my closet. I took out some comfortable clothes I could wear to sleep and started changing in front of Sasuke.

"Um... Y-Y/n... You didn't forget I was here... Did you? Sasuke asked, genuinely concerned.

"Um... Sasuke... You didn't forget this was my room... Did you?" I playfully snapped back.

"Touché." He replied, smirking at me.

I started taking off my clothes and noticed Sasuke staring at my naked body.

"You know, just because you're in here doesn't mean you need to watch me change..."

"What? You've never seen a woman's naked body?" I said while trying my hardest not to blush at his actions. 

I noticed his cheeks turn a little pink, and he looked away.

I finished changing and turned around to face Sasuke.

"You need something to wear?" I asked, with my right eyebrow raised while smiling.

"Hn. No. I'm fine." He responded.

I knew Sasuke was just trying to be polite, but I didn't listen to him and walked off into my mom and dad's room anyway and took some sweatpants and a t-shirt out for Sasuke to wear. 

I walked back to my room and threw the clothes at Sasuke's head causing him to fake being injured and fall backward.

"Ahhh~ Y/n~." He said while looking at me with a fake pouty face.

I rolled my eyes and smirked at him. I went over and jumped on my bed, Causing Sasuke who was sitting on the edge of my bed now, to slip off.

A few seconds after he fell off, I peeked over the bed and looked on the floor. He... wasn't there? 

"Sasuke?" I called out softly.

"Sasuke??" I was louder this time but still received no response.

Just then, I screamed in terror as I felt something jump on my back, pinning me down on my bed.

"You called?" Sasuke's voice whispered in my ear. 

I grunted as I tried to get up, but I couldn't. I was stuck, again. 

"Um yeah actually, I wanted to know if you wanted to watch a movie with me." I said in between grunts, trying to get from under him.

I noticed Sasuke was already changed... 'When had he-' I thought to myself.

He moved off of me.

"Sure. What movie?" 

"I dunno. Anything I can find I guess." I respond.

"Hn. Sounds good." He replied.

SASUKE'S POV

I was in her room, wearing her dad's clothes. 'Did she think I was staying?' I thought to myself. 'I might as well. I'm already here, and I've got nothing to do tomorrow.'

She turned on a random movie and we started watching.

We were 15 minutes into the movie and I noticed her starting to close her eyes and fall asleep... She finally gave in to her sleepiness and her head fell on my lap, her (hair color) hair covering her face as she slept. I moved her hair from her face and carefully examined her beauty. She was definitely blessed with good looks.

I rested my head on the headboard behind me and started to think about my future with Y/n. I cut the TV off because I felt tired and fell asleep in my sitting-up position.

Y/N'S POV. 

I woke up and felt something heavy on my head. I sat straight up and saw Sasuke's hand slide off my head and onto his lap. 'Did I fall asleep on him?' I thought to myself. 'Had I slept with Sasuke last night?? Well I mean, It's not like we haven't slept in the same room before... but the same bed? What would my parents say if they came home today and walked in??' I was overthinking now. I glared at Sasuke and noticed his eyes started to flutter open. 

"Morning, Y/n." He said with his sleepy voice.

I just looked at him and waved while giving him a closed-eye smile.

I got up and went to my kitchen to make some breakfast. Sasuke got up and followed me.

"Want some cereal?" I said while letting out a yawn.

"Sure." Sasuke said back, yawing after me.

We ate the cereal in silence and when we were done, put our bowls back in the sink and walked back to my room. 

I went to my parent's room and took some more clothes out of my dad's drawers and handed them to Sasuke once I got back to my room. 

I directed Sasuke to one of the bathrooms and gave him some bathroom items. Then I walked off to another bathroom to take a shower and freshen up. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I just want to say I'm REALLY sorry I couldn't post yesterday...

This wouldn't usually be a problem, but the thing is I wasn't even busy yesterday, to be honest. I mean... I went grocery shopping but only for a few hours. 

I deeply apologize!! 

I'm currently writing this while I'm on my zoom class...

We're not even learning anything special... and I hate math. Which is where I got my inspiration from in chapter 1 if you remember. :P

It's my birthday tomorrow (10/20) So I'm not sure if I'll post. Lo Siento mucho :(

I'll try to post 2 chapters today though, and if not, more chapters will definitely be up by the day after tomorrow!

Anyways... 

Ilysm, stay beautiful <3.

-Author