-two-

"I don't like this kid and I don't even know him yet" I said while rolling my eyes and walking back to my seat.

"You're talking about Sasuke huh?" Tenten asked me.

"Sasuke is his name?"

"Yes, and he is one of the most popular kids at our school" Hinata replied.

"Well yeah, I think I can tell" I said back while staring at his table.

After I finished my food I left the cafeteria early to go to the bathroom and freshen up.

While walking to the bathroom, I saw a flyer on the wall that read "CHEER TRYOUTS" 

I had never really been into cheer, but I figured that there was a first time for everything. 

I took a picture of the flyer with my cellphone and sent it to Hinata so she and Tenten could have a look at it. 

FROM HINATA: I don't know, Y/n.. I'm not really into that..

TO HINATA: Neither am I LOL. There is a first time for everything though. 

FROM HINATA: I guess you're right :) 

FROM HINATA: Tenten said she was going to try out as well :)

TO HINATA: Okay~~

I went to the rest of my classes and it felt like tryouts time raced towards me. I was kind of scared but it's only tryouts.. it's not like I'm actually going to be on the team.

I met Tenten and Hinata in the locker rooms to get changed. 

I realized I didn't have a gym outfit so I asked Tenten if she had an extra pair of shorts I could borrow. I figured I'd just keep my top on since it was just a t-shirt. She gave me a pair of shorts and I put them on. Hinata, Tenten, and I walked out onto the gym floor and were greeted by each of the basketball players on our school team.

"I didn't know they would be here" I said to Hinata and Tenten.

"Same." they both said back.

As I was walking by greeting the basketball players, I noticed Sasuke at the end of the row.

I waved at the emotionless Sasuke, He looked at me, and then looked away.

"Well fuck you too then." I mumbled under my breath.

"Don't sweat it, Y/n" Tenten told me.

"Yeah, he doesn't pay too much attention to anyone who isn't in his friend group.." Hinata whispered.

"Pshh, whatever."

Someone had busted the gym doors open, he had a basketball uniform on so I assumed he was on the team.

"Naruto, if you keep running late I'll take you off the team." 

The basketball coach, Coach Umino said.

"Alright, Alright!" The blond-haired boy said with a tone of annoyance in his voice.

I looked over to my right to see Hinata with bright red cheeks. 

"Looks like I found out both of your crushes today guys" I said with a laugh.

"Now we've gotta find yours!" Tenten jokingly said.

"Sorry to say, but I don't have one" I responded. 

"N-Not even Sasuke?" Hinata said.

"Ew. I don't understand why everyone is so obsessed with that guy.. he seems like such a pretentious douche.." 

"I guess you're right" Tenten told me.

"Come on guys, let's get into our spots." I said.

On my way there I walked past Sasuke, I could feel his eyes all over me, but I didn't think anything of it. 

Cheerleading tryouts went very smoothly, and I didn't do too bad if I do say so myself. 

They were about to announce the new team, I was so anxious to know if I made it or not.

"And our new cheer team is, Konan, Sakura, Hinata, Tenten, Ino and Y/n" 

"WOWOWOWOWOWOW" I said with a smile.

"GUYSSS WE MADE IT" Tenten screeched.

Hinata just smiled, but I could tell she was really happy.

I noticed the pink haired girl with the blond haired girl next to her across the gym crowding Sasuke. I rolled my eyes and walked out the front doors of the school. I said goodbye to Hinata and Tenten and watched them each drive off in their cars. The two girls trying to talk to Sasuke came out after and left together. I sat down on the bench next to the front doors for a while because I was tired from tryouts and didn't have anything in specific to do later on.

"Hey idiot!" A voice called out.

"Your'e sitting in my seat." The voice said.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AUTHORS NOTE: 

Hey guyss~ 

It's me again. If you made it this far, thanks! You literally mean the world to me.

I'll try to update this story as much as I can. 

Once again, leave some suggestions here and I'll read them because i have no life 

ahahah.

Ilysm, stay beautiful <3

-Author