-Fifteen-

Sasuke and I got up and walked away with Naruto, Tenten, Hinata, Neji, and Lee.

When we got to the front gates, everyone who was invited was sitting there. 

"Okay, So how're we gonna do this?" I called out so everyone could hear me

"We could all split into smaller groups!" I heard someone from the back call out but I couldn't exactly pinpoint who it was. 

"Good idea." I heard Itachi say.

"How many of us are there?" I yelled over the crowd.

"Twenty Six." I heard Shikamaru say, unenthusiastically.

"Perfect. I've got a GREAT idea, guys!" I said, putting emphasis on great.

"I'll pull up a wheel of names on my phone so that our partner will be chosen completely randomly." I added.

I entered everyone's name and spun the wheel, itching to know who the first pair was going to be.

"Shino and Neji" I yelled over the crowd. They stepped to the side.

I continued spinning the wheel and pairing people up until there were no more.

The groups were:

Shino and Neji.

Sasori and Temari.

Kankuro and Gaara.

Kiba, Akamaru, and Lee.

Tobi and Shikamaru.

Choji and Hinata.

Shisui and Zetsu.

Konan and Deidara.

Pain and Sasuke.

Itachi and Naruto.

Kakuzu and Kisame.

Hidan, Tenten, and Y/n.

I automatically put Akamaru in Kiba's group because I knew how much he would appreciate that. This, however, caused two groups of three instead of just two people in everyone's group.

Once we got in all of our groups we started to walk off and go our separate ways. Choji had walked up to me just before I was about to walk away with my group. 

"Sorry I didn't mention it earlier, I brought a friend though. His name is Sai." He said while pointing at the entrance. 

I looked over and noticed one more person standing alone at the entrance. He looked like he didn't exactly have anyone to go with and was just doing something on his phone, so I walked up to him.

"Would you like to come with my group, Sai?"

He looked straight into my eyes and smiled before speaking.

"That would be wonderful." He replied, still smiling at me.

I took his hand and led him over to my group.

"Can we start by introducing ourselves?" I said with a smile.

"I'm Hidan." The one with slicked-back hair said to the group. 

"I'm Y/n." I said smiling.

"Tenten!" She said.

"Hello, I'm Sai." Sai said to the group while waving a hand and smiling.

"So, Where do you guys wanna go?"

tenten pointed over to a Ferris Wheel.

"Guys~. Let's go to the Ferris Wheel!" Tenten said.

"Right!" I said, agreeing with Tenten.

"Let's go!"

I grabbed Sai's arm and Tenten grabbed Hidan's and we dragged them to where the entrance of the Ferris Wheel was. Once we got there, I read a sign aloud to the group. 

"Four per component." 

"Perfect." Hidan said.

We all ran towards the car we decided on getting in and sat down.

Tenten sat next to me and Sai sat next to Hidan across from us. It was a little cramped, but we made it work. 

I noticed Hidan constantly staring at me, but every time I looked at him, he looked away and looked towards the window. I glanced at him again and noticed his muscular build. I started admiring his arms so much that I think he realized me staring. When he turned his head to look back at me, my gaze didn't move at all, In fact, I didn't even know he was looking at me until he said something.

"You have very admirable eyes, Y/n. They truly are mesmerizing." He said to me.

I noticed he was smirking at me. 

"O-oh, um thank you, Hidan." I replied with a sheepish smile. A pink blush took over my face, So I turned to face the window where I saw Tenten and Sai talking to each other.

When the ride was over, we all stepped off and walked around for a bit.

Hidan was looking at me every now and then while we were walking. Tenten and Sai were still talking to each other, leaving the only silent ones to be Hidan and I.

Hidan decided to speak to me.

"Hey, Y/n, come over tomorrow, you can ride to my house with me after school." He suggested.

I was shocked. It was all so sudden. I became embarrassed and began to blush.

He looked at me at noticed me blushing. He smirked at me.

"No need to be scared, I won't hurt you." He added.

"I- I have a b-boyf-" Hidan cut me off.

"I know you do. but who's gonna tell him?" He questioned.

"It could be our little secret." He added, smirking.

"I- I- Uh-" I couldn't get the words out my mouth, I was so shocked I felt like I was about to pass out. Which is exactly what happened.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, I ended up not doing too much yesterday... which was honestly really great, it gave me some time to think and kind of relax a bit. I still had online classes though, because, covidddd <3.

Thank you guys for the birthday wishes, it really means a lot to me!

<33333!!!!!

I'm also almost at 200 reads!!!!! I literally can't believe it!!!

I also actually used a random spinner wheel thingy for the groups soooo

anywhooooo,

Ilysm, stay beautiful <3

-Author