-seven-

"Sasuke I- I-" I stuttered.

This had caught me WAY off guard. I pushed him off of me and ran inside the school doors and started walking to my next class early.

On the way, I couldn't stop thinking about what just happened between Sasuke and I. No matter how much I tried, it kept replaying in my head.

"Y/N!!" Someone shouted down the hallway.

I turned around and saw Naruto running towards me. I stood still, and waited for him to catch up.

"Y/n" He said, trying to catch his breath.

"Ino and Sakura are flirting with YOUR man!" He shouted.

"Who? What?" I asked, confused.

"SASUKE!" He screamed.

I laughed. "That's not my man." I told him.

"What? Then why are you guys always walking off together? You literally don't look at anyone but each other as well." He smirked.

I laughed even harder. "It's nothing like that.."

"Alright, well.. See you around Y/n!" He said with a grin on his face.

I continued walking to my next class and soon arrived.

The rest of my classes went pretty smooth, and soon it was time for cheer practice.

I met Hinata and Tenten in the locker room where they were handing out our new cheer leading uniforms. I didn't REALLY like it.. but I couldn't quit now just because of a stupid outfit. 

Hinata, Tenten and I put on our outfits and went on to the gym floor. We had practice on the same days the basketball team had practice so the gym was split into two parts. Sasuke was on the other side.. Taking quick glances at me here and there.

When cheer practice was over, I said bye to Hinata and Tenten in the locker room, and when I was ready I walked out the front doors of the school. I automatically sat on the bench. "I need to talk to Sasuke about what happened earlier." I thought to myself.

Sasuke walked out about 3 minutes after I sat down. He glared at me, looked away, and continued walking to his car.

"Hey! Sasuke" I called out.

No response.

"I know you can hear me!" 

Still no response.

He was ignoring me. Maybe it's because he doesn't want to talk about what happened earlier. 

I took a deep breath and called out once more. "SASUKEEEEEEE!" 

He stopped in his tracks and turned around to look at me.

I picked up my stuff and ran towards him. Once I got to him, I dropped my stuff and without hesitation, wrapped my arms around him tighter than I've ever wrapped my arms around anyone in my entire life. 

He didn't hug back.

I unwrapped my arms, took his hands, and put them around me myself. Then hugged him again.

This time, I could feel his arms tighten around me. It was like.. he wanted to hug me.

I jumped up, and wrapped my legs around Sasuke. He put his arms around me to prevent me from falling. I looked into his dark grey eyes and soon after, smashed my lips against his. The kiss seemed to go on forever.. but.. I didn't mind. 

SASUKE'S POV

She kissed me?

Why?

How was this happening?

All of these thoughts made my head so foggy that I didn't even notice I had slipped my tongue in Y/n's mouth.

When had I done this?

Oh well. It didn't matter now.

Now I knew for sure. She did  like me. 

Y/N'S POV

I pulled away from the kiss and my face felt like the sun.

I looked at Sasuke.. He was smirking at me.

I released my legs from around Sasuke and now, I was back on the ground.

"You idiot. Now I know  you like me." Sasuke teased.

"Shut up. No I don't." I couldn't hold back my smile so I looked away.

"Hn. Whatever you say." Sasuke said with a grin.

Both of our phones chimed in our pockets and we took them out and looked at them. 

"IS (INSERT YOU AND SASUKE'S SHIP NAME) A THING? Y/N AND SASUKE KISSING ON SCHOOL GROUNDS?" Someone tagged me in an Instaglam post.

"Sassy_Ino?" I read aloud confused.

I heard a snicker coming from behind me. Sasuke and I both looked at the two girls on the bench with their phones out. 

They posted a picture of Sasuke and I kissing. I gave them a death stare and started slowly walking towards them. 

Sasuke grabbed my shoulder making me turn around.

"It's not worth it, Y/n." He told me.

I nodded and picked up my stuff.

"See you, Sasuke." I said while walking away.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now we might be going a bit to fast for your liking.. 

you can stop reading here if you'd like.. I'm not forcing you to stay!

I would appreciate it if you did stay though.

I can't believe my views are in the 30's in only 3 days!

I'm shocked!! Thank you guys SOOOO MUCHHHH.

As always, Leave suggestions!

Ilysm. Stay beautiful Luv <3 !

-Author