Fan ship edits (Charles Leclerc x Reader)

Note: this one is for the queer girls. I bet at least once in your life you tried to make yourself fully lesbian cause the truth is that you all need to stop being attracted to men. Ok rant over. 

Summary: Y/n is a Ferrari driver alongside Charles Leclerc. While filming a video they react to a ship edit of them on YouTube. 

Y/n PoV

"Spirits of sexuality, please come and rid me from my attraction to men..." I chanted as I lit my witch candle. I had been crushing on one of my fellow drivers, and I didn't know how to get over it, so I decided to try a spell from google to make myself fully lesbian. "Please rid me of my heterosexuality, and make me as gay as possible-"

"Uhhh, Y/n. What are you doing?" I heard the voice of my PR manager as he opened the door. I groaned and put down the giant leaf I was swirling around in the air. "Isn't it obvious?" I said as I got up "I'm trying to make myself fully lesbian". He rolled his eyes "again?" He asked "you tried it the other day and you still had a crush on Charles. You need to stop using google when it comes to that type of stuff"

"Yeah, tell me the last time you didn't use google" I said as I have him a dirty look and walked to him. "I'll give you an example of what happened the other day. I googled why I was breaking out, turns out I apparently have cancer. You can't trust everything it says" he said as he held the door open for me to exit my drivers room. 

It was time for the weekly Ferrari challenge, to have some fun and to show everyone that we are actual human beings with a sense of humor. I walked in the filming room and blushed when I saw Charles sitting on the couch. I fixed my hair and walked to him. "Hiii!" I said, probably sounding more bored and tired than I already was.

"How are you today?" He asked, obviously trying to cheer me up as I plopped on the couch next to him. I shrugged and leaned my head back, but the interviewer approached us. "Today you're playing true or false. You have these two cards and you have to hold one up after I give you a statement. Is everything good for you?" She said. We both nodded and were given our true or false cards.

"Who does the introduction today?" Charles asked. "Meh, I'll do it this time" I said. I took a deep breath and began. "Hello friends! Today me and Charles are playing true or false, so yeah, join us in what will probably be a very embarrassing moment" I said, very enthusiastically. "Wow that was really good. You're like a full on influencer"

"Yeah" I said sarcastically "as real as a tray of never ending chocolate". We both laughed and he put his arm around my shoulders in a friendly way. "Ok let's start" he said. "First statement" the interviewer said "I lied to my parents about leaving the house". 

I scoffed "oh definitely" I said as I held up my truth card. Surprisingly, Charles was holding up the false card. "Would you like to elaborate on that Y/n?" The interviewer asked, and I nodded. "It's a very funny story actually. I was supposed to be revising for a test the next day, but I snuck out of the window to go to a party. I played spin the bottle and I only went home after kissing five girls and making out with one in the toilet. I never saw her again, and that was pretty sad, but I told my parents that the cat ran to another backyard and I had to get him".

"Interesting" said Charles really comically, making me laugh. "Next statement" said the interviewer "I have lied to my teammate". This time, both me and Charles put the truth card up. I pretended to be shocked, though I really wasn't surprised. "Tell us your story Charles" she said. He adjusted his position to look at me. "That time when your foundation bottle broke. That was me. I was fooling around with Lando and we started messing with your makeup, and I dropped it" 

"Oh" I said, again, really not impressed "it was you then". I playfully jumped at him "that shit's expensive" I yelled as he defended himself. "Well I'm pretty sure you've got an interesting lie of your own". I nervously laughed "yeah..." I pointed out "that time in Monza, I didn't actually wave at you from the car... I gave you the middle finger"