Massage (Lando Norris x Reader)

Summary: Y/n is worn out and tired when Lando helps her relax by massaging her neck and shoulders and they fall asleep together. 

Y/n POV

I walked into Lando's hospitality. We were more than teammates, we were best friends. When Carlos left McLaren, Lando was basically destroyed. He didn't really wanna talk to me, so I decided to be the bigger person and to make the effort myself, but it definitely payed off. Lando and I became very close, and pretty soon we were inseparable.

We became so close that we could have defined our relationship even more than best friends. He would help me when I was on my period during a racing weekend and I was the one to listen to him while he got rid of his negative thoughts by talking to me.

That one Thursday evening was horrible.

I had worked my ass off during the whole day, and I felt so worn out that I needed to stop at Lando's hospitality to see if he had an energy drink handy so that I could walk all the way to my hospitality which was on the other side of the area and so that I could also squeeze in a small Instagram live. I walked in, and he looked up from his phone to me, his brows pinched in concern.

"O my god Y/n, you look terrible" he said, standing up from his chair and helping me sit on his bed. "I feel terrible" I said "I worked on my stuff by myself for the whole day and i haven't slept for three nights in a row. I don't even have the energy to walk back to my own hospitality". He gestured me to lie down but I shook my head "I'm fine. Just tired" I explained. "Y/n you're about to pass out" he argued. He finally got me to lie down on his bed, and I felt pain all across my neck.

"Ow" I whimpered. He put his hand on my neck, and I whimpered again "let me help you with that" he said quietly, putting both hands on my shoulders and started massaging my sore neck. I felt immediately relaxed and closed my eyes "oh my goodness Lando you're so good" I groaned. "Just relax" he whispered in my ear "you had a very long day". 

Well that was weird. I thought we were only friends. 

I started falling asleep as his hands rubbed my muscles, relieving them for the stress of the last few days. Soon enough, I was completely out on his bed.

Lando POV:

She fell asleep on my bed, and it was probably the cutest thing ever. I saw that she was literally about to pass out, and I was worried so I couldn't just allow her to risk that, so I just had her sleep on my bed. Of course, she was always so considerate and didn't want to bother anyone, but she couldn't escape my massage. 

She stirred in her sleep, but when I finally forced myself to leave her to rest, she opened her eyes a little "is it oik if I sleep by you?" I asked her softly, not wanting to wake her up completely. "It's your bed" sthhe groaned, I smirked taking that as a yes. I helped her take off her shoes, her socks and her jackets and then I took off all my unnecessary clothes, leaving me in trousers and a t shirt, similarly to hers. 

I lifted the blanket and we both slid under them, sharing body heat. At first it was a bit awkward for me, but I wrapped an arm around her and pulled her even closer to me. No reaction came and I realised that she fully fell asleep. I shut off the only remaining lights and closed my eyes too, following her in the deep slumber. 

Y/n POV 

I woke up with the sun shining in between the curtains of Lando's hospitality... LANDO'S HOSPITALITY?! I sat up, confused, and then I remembered what happened. I was exhausted and I went to Lando's hospitality when he gave me an excellent massage, I fell asleep, and woke up to him helping me take my shoes and jackets off, and re falling asleep with him lying next to me. 

Totally made sense.

I turned around and saw Lando coming out of his bathroom, shirtless, and oh boy was I impressed with what I saw. As if reading my mind, he smirked and asked "like what you see?". I couldn't close my mouth and I only managed to get out few sounds "I- I- Well" I said before taking a breath in and out "did we do anything last night?" I asked.

"No." He said "did you want to?". I became an even deeper blush of red, but I couldn't form any words. Once I put my shoes and jackets I made my way to leave "Lando?" I called "yeah?". I gulped and then gained my composure for the hundredth time. "Does this mean we're friends?" He took a step towards me but I didn't back down, he looked at me dead in the eye and came even closer to me. "Do you want that?" He asked with a very intimidating tone. 

I gulped and backed down a little, surprised at his sudden dominance. "I've been single for a while..." I mumbled. He put his finger under my chin and forced me to look up at him again "I'm gonna change that" he whispered, leaning closer to my face. "It's a big commitment" I said even quieter "I'm willing to make it work" he said even quieter, finally closing the gap between our lips and kissing passionately.

The rest of the season, we hid from journalists all the time to avoid being seen, but then we finally moved together in the name of "friends" and I stated that he was "just my roommate".

I grew to love him on a whole other level and for once I felt like my life wasn't a complete mess. I always had my sever boyfriend and teammate to support me. And if The press found out, oh well, I guess that just creates free publicity.