One night can change it all (Lando Norris x Reader)

Summary: Y/n has an argument with his teammate Lando, but she sneaks out the paddock and is attacked by a high pervert. 

Warnings: themes of sexual assault, violence and passing out from blood loss

Note: a lot of my chapters have this kind of scenario, cause I don't do cute fluff very often, as you probably know. There are a lot of explicit and violent themes in here, and thats Just my way of making things interesting. Hope you enjoy!

Y/n POV

"Get a grip Lando! Not everything's about you!" I yelled at my teammate. It had become a weekly routine for us to fight on Thursdays and then not talk to each other until the next meeting on the next Thursday. All of our interactions had now basically become a bunch of insults. 

"Oh yeah? You're the one talking" he talked back "you're just so jealous Y/n it's not even funny". I made a disgusted face "ughh who could be jealous of you? You're such a pick me" I rebutted. "Me? A pick me? Oh no doll-" "don't you doll me you prick" "are you on your period or something?" "No, and even if I was it's none of your fucking business".

It was all a back and forth.

"Again, you're jealous cause at least I'm not hated by the fandom" "there's a difference between actual fans and 13 year old straight girl simps who don't care about the sport, they only care about the drivers" "you're in denial cause at least my fans think I'm good looking". I laughed at his stupidity and shook my head "at least I care about my own fans to not treat them as objects who would like to fuck me". 

"Good luck getting a man who can respect you" he said under his breath. "I don't need respect, and as sure as hell don't need a man and his respect. I seem to be the only humble person in here" I said louder "get the fuck out of my sight dipshit" I pointed to the door. He slammed his hands on the table "I still need to get stuff done and if you don't just shut up it's gonna take a lot longer".

"Good" I said smiling sarcastically "then I'll leave you to it". Ignoring his comments, I left the room and slammed the door on my way out. I left the McLaren hospitality and snuck out of the paddock, walking around alone in the dark night, where there would be no people to deal with. I sat down in the sidewalk, just under a lamppost and just admired the isolated area in plain night.

I could hear the creaks of crickets, and the occasional call of owls. In a matter of days, F1 fans would be storming the area and I would have to pretend that me and Lando didn't have any issue with each other, and also I would have to race knowing that a bunch of rich girls wanted me to crash and die just for being his teammate. But they could take him, I wouldn't care less. 

Personally I wouldn't date a fan just because they spew unnecessary and exaggerated comments at me just for attention, but I would like to get to know them. The lamppost flickered a bit, and its brightness decreased, leaving me almost completely in the darkness.

I stood up, knowing that it was probably time to go back to my room, but before I could head back, I heard rustling in the bushes. I didn't even get the chance to approach it when someone grabbed my and put a hand over my mouth. I squirmed and tried to tell, but immediately stopped when I saw a blade in it front of my face. I remember my self defence course, if grabbed and physically restrained, stay calm, don't give them a reason to hurt you. 

It was a man, he breathed down my neck as he lightly laid his knife over my arms. "The little lady knows how it works" he said. His smell reeked of weed and some other drug. As the blade was removed from my neck, I freed my arms, grabbed his arm holding the blade, twisted it so that he dropped it and quickly stepped away from his grasp.

We both glanced at each other and he dived for the weapon, which he unfortunately found quickly and before I could get away, he shoved it in my thigh. I immediately screamed out in pain as he told it out and pushed me to my knees. I breathed heavily as he grasped my hair and smirked, beginning to unzip his pants before I punched him in the stomach and finally managed to make a run for it. 

As I ran back to the paddock, I saw a few security guards running towards me, probably having heard my scream. I pointed to the outside of the paddock "over there, some guy attacked me" I said breathlessly. One of the security guards held me up as I began freaking out, not even bothering about the blood gushing from my thigh. Since we were nearest the McLaren hospitality, the staff was the first one to come out to see what was going on. 

My assignment gasped when she saw the state I was in "what happened?" She asked. "Some sicko decided to attack me" I said in between my breaths and quickly wiping my tears. "Someone call the police" the security guard who was still helping me stand shouted. He helped me sit on the gravel as I applied pressure to the wound, hoping the first aid in the paddock would be arriving soon. 

"What's the mess about?" I heard a voice and I groaned. The last thing I needed to deal with was Mr Lando Norris. "Oh my god" I heard him mumble. He immediately kneeled next to me and helped me put pressure on my wound. "Are you ok" he asked softly, and I nodded despite grunting in pain "so you remember back in primary school where a kid would basically break their leg and the nurse would just give them a pack of ice? I feel like that". 

I could see that he was worried, but he chuckled to probably make me feel better. "I'm sorry about earlier... and the last few weeks" he said. "Ey dude don't worry about it. We both say stuff all the time" said. I felt my whole body weakening from the blood loss, and I unconsciously leaned on Lando's hold. "I'm tired" I said. "Y/n don't fall asleep. Stay awake, they're coming!" Lando yelled, but it all became fuzz to my ears. 

"Please take care of me" I said weakly before closing my eyes and falling asleep 

... Time skip ...

I woke up in the paddock's first aid room. I sat up and noticed that I was still wearing the same clothes, but trousers had been rolled up on one leg and my thigh had been bandaged. The door opened and the first aid doctor stepped in "oh Y/n. You gave us quite a scare there" he said. I stood up cautiously "was the guy caught?" I asked. "Oh yeah, and they even had to hold Lando back from attacking him. They say they've never seen him so angry".

"How is he?" I asked. "He freaked out, understandably. You passed out on him and I'm pretty sure he thought you were dead" the doctor said. "Unfortunately I'll have to stick here for a bit longer" i jokes. The door burst open again and there stood Lando, looking like a mess. "Why don't you tell him yourself?" The doctor asked in annoyance. Both me and Lando hugged each other "how do you feel?" He mumbled into my shoulder "I'm feeling great. Sorry I scared you, but you know, I can't really control my blood flow" I respond.

He laughed as we pulled apart and he cut his hand on my cheek "you literally have the darkest humor when you're hurt" he pointed out. "I'm sorry to break this whole teenager romance situation" said the doctor "but you young lady, you need to rest and take these pain killers once a day. And I've informed your team already, but you can't race tomorrow".  I groaned, but ultimately didn't argue. I was actually lucky to not be in the hospital, and I didn't want to make my injury worse.  

I rolled down my pant leg and made my way to my hospitality with Lando, and luckily our rooms were right next to each other. When I stepped out of the medical room I noticed that it was still dark: I was probably out for an hour or so. Lando helped me up the stairs and in my room, where I laid down on my bed  still with his aid. "Do you want me to stay with you?" He asked softly, but before I could answer, he said "no don't worry about it. It's late and you need to rest". I smiled and shook my head.

"No, come" I said softly. He laid down on the bed next to me and wrapped his arms around me, and we both fell asleep in each other's embrace.