Never gonna live it down (Charles Leclerc x Reader)

Summary: just a regular chatting stream for Formula One commentator, Y/n. Or is it? 

Warnings: sexual language, getting drunk for recreational purposes.

Y/n POV

I was streaming on twitch. It was a regular day, I stood in front of a camera and talk to my fans for about three hours until I had to go eat dinner. It had been my daily routine since Covid started and I lost my job. I was desperate, there was nothing I could do, my only source of income was my Twitch account and I had only about 200 followers when I started. But my savings were running low and I had to pay rent, food and other basic necessities. Finally the universe started to help me, and I started gaining a fandom from being a commentator. What really got peoples attention was my knowledge in Formula One and how I could analyse different situations in detail Better than some drivers. I didn't care about him, I never really did, I just needed money because I was running low on my savings account and like I said before, I was desperate...

"Okay chat, let's do something fun shall we?" I said well looking on my camera "I don't know if I should announce this already but fuck it, it was going to happen anyways. I am actually clollabbing with someone whom you'd never expect". I scratched the back of my neck and looked at the chat, laughing at some of the ridiculous guesses that my fans had "no! Guys know it's not a Formula One driver and you know that it's never going to happen so sorry to disappoint everyone, but it's still someone very exciting".

Despite the chat being bit disappointed, I was very satisfied too see a general interest in my next collaboration. "So you guys all know that after the right-wingers came at me for supporting trans-women and trans-men and trans-people in general in trans visibility day, so I decided one day to check my Twitter dms and I found out that a specific streamer reached out, and we agreed to collab." (A/N: it was someone from the dream smp)

"But enough of that! Today I'm not going to do any commentary because it's been a fucking long week and I just want to rest. Exam is on the way and I'm just not bothered, they really work the shit out of us. So what's better remedy than getting drunk? Come on guys it's going to be fun and I'll try not to reveal too many secrets though you know that I'm not my best when handling alcohol. I'm such a fucking lightweight!"

As the afternoon progressed into evening, I drank a lot. Luckily I had a friend who was helping me just in case I said something I shouldn't or I passed out, so I was fine. I started reading the chat "who is your Formula One driver crush? Oh you naughty naughty beans, I'll never tell. This is so good" I said through a bit of slurring.

"so Melody is asking for a donation "who is your favourite driver", so thank you Melody for the Dono, and honestly, I don't know. I find that all of them have their own thing going but there's always a flaw, but if I had to-Ooops" I had no time to properly answer because I fell backwards but luckily my friend, Lucia, caught me. "Thanks LucLuc (her nickname) now can I have a kisssyyyy??" I said loudly and she laughed, helping me properly on my feet.

" if you could fuck any Formula One driver which one would it be? Oh that's so easy definitely Charles. That doesn't mean I'm a bottom, chat please do not clip that" I said. "Oh yeah Y/n you are such a bottom! did you know that Charles has a twitch account?" Lucia asked me "are you serious?! I did not know that oh my God!".

The sound of a donation interrupted our conversation and I glanced for a second at The stream, ready to thank the chatter, but as soon as I looked I hate my face and literally wanted to die.

Charlesleclerc donated £50 "you sound like a bottom to me ;-)"

I literally stepped back and put my hand to my mouth, and Lucia leaned over the screen to see why I had such a reaction and when she saw Charles's message she literally squealed. " ha ha I knew it, I told you so many times and you don't listen to me you're such a bottom Y/N!!!!" She said. "The only reason" I responded " i'm going to take that, is because Charles said it. I'm not going to take it from anyone else, especially you."

"even when you're drunk you're so stubborn" Lucia said " no I'm not" I reported "oh yes you are and you know it". Meanwhile I didn't even notice that the chat was going crazy, and on the inside I was dying but I tried to play it cool. Failing miserably.

"Oh my god" I said, hyperventilating "I'm trying to stay calm but it's literally impossible. You guys seem to be as excited as me!". And it was true, the chat was going crazy, but I only just noticed then.

My phone vibrated in my pocket, and I opened the Lock Screen only to see that I had two Instagram notifications. "Ehmmm Charles are you still here?" I asked, clicking his name on the twitch account so I could see every time he typed a chat message. The thumbs up emoji appeared a few seconds later, so it was my cue to continue.

"Did you really follow me back on Instagram? Or is it just a prank" inside I was hoping that it a bit of both. I looked at the chat and he said "no prank".

I was holding back from jumping up and down, mostly because I was drunk. Speaking of which, I hoped to remember the events the next day because I was literally the luckiest person alive. "I was actually a fan of yours for a while" I read his chat out loud "just before you went viral for your 'dressing up as a cucumber' video.

I cringed and put my head in my hands "ugh I'll never live that one down. Press b in the chat for me".