"No I haven't", "

"but what's wrong why are you crying"

That word shattered her whole existence, he tried to pull her closer to his body while she used all her strength to yank him away from her body,a sudden purge of rage cracked inside her

"Why do you care,you don't need to know why am crying, you've lost that right" she yell thunderoudly.

   "What..what do you mean by that" he ask in a confused tone

   "The truth always hurt,I really love you, I love you so much and I thought you also loved me truly.....but now I understand your real face,  how can you? ?....  What have I done to you??... Why are you playing with my life??....I've given you my heart,my body and my soul.....tell me what else do you want" she cried

   "You're hurting me with your words..I don't understand all what you're saying"Jamal said confused, he was planning to find out what happened at his parent house last night,so they can clear their misunderstanding and now this

     "You're still pretending not to know the reason why....Jamal when did you resort to lying"she ask in a meek voice as the tears keeps on spilling.

   "Pretend...lieing....just talk to me, I don't understand all what you're saying"

   "Like really.....what's this?...what's the meaning of this message and that picture "she ask picking his phone from the bed then thrusting his phone into his hand, while he looks at it surprised.

   "Or will you also lie that you don't know who sent the message or there isn't any message, I trusted you Jamal but you played with my emotions" she yelled looking at him with a murderous look.

"And this pictures.....just look at the pictures"she said collecting the phone and showing him the pictures.

    "its not what you think" he said trying to hold her hand, she is just misunderstanding everything.

   "Don't touch me, you disgusting vile man"she bowled

    "Faridah...watch your tone"he warned outrageous.

Her name sounds funny in his mouth, he rarely call her by her name, so that is it, they are on name basis and that spike a new rage in her, like a raging bull spitting a hot breathe ,she fumes in anger her blood boiling.

       "Wow, I should watch my tone, you just lie to my face right now, you said you were busy in a meeting, she was your meeting right,   we've been married for only six month and you're already cheating on me..if you know you love her why didn't you get married to her stop using the pseudo sister excuse"

   "It's not what you're thinking, Trust me am not lying and you've no right to accuse me of cheating....geez ..how on earth do you get that impression"he said trying to make her see reasons,hoping she will get pass whatever she's see and listen to him

   "I'm not accusing,you said she was just a little sister but what do you take me for?...... your grandmother herself told me you were 'once' engaged to her, get this straight she is your cousin not your sister, do you think am crazy,   the "Yaya" she is calling you did you really think it means a brother, its a fucking Endearment,  and your actions proved everything, you freaking took her on a date, a dinner date" she yelled then continue.

     "Was I not enough for you?, what does she have that I don't? , now everything is becoming clearer to me, was that the reason you came with lunch to the hospital, to compensate me or to balance btw me and your w...."

   "Shut up, just shut up... fareedah can you even hear what you're saying, just bcos you saw a text does not mean am cheating on you, you could have ask me what happened, I thought you trusted me but no I was wrong" he roared be raggedly , it was unprecedented, he never expected this from her.