Jungkook was taken back "what?"

"Yeah you got a little too possessive over Taehyung" Jimin grumbled. "I'm so sorry Jimin, I was drink-"

"But that's his job, he needs to keep me protected" Taehyung stood up. "No! Don't even get me started on you! You acted like I was kidnapping you screaming your fucking lungs off"

"Looks guys as much as this tea is really good we have to get going, or else we'll miss our flight" Namjoon spoke up. Jimin took a deep breath closing his eyes, "you're right, let's go" he let out softly "But we'll continue this on the jet!" He said before turning around.
-

-

-

-

-
"Okay we're here, now tell me WHY THE FUCK WERE YOU ARE DRINKING ON THE JOB!?" Jimin turned around yelling in Jungkook's face as he was putting the suitcases in the cabinets. "Jimin can you not? Leave him alone it's my fault anyways" Taehyung sighed. "You're fault!? Now why the fuck would you make him drink!?"

"Look Jimin I'm truly sorry, it won't happen ever again" Jungkook bowed.

"You're right it won't, Taehyung and Yoongi will switch rooms"

"WHAT!? NOOOOO!!!" Taehyung whined, "Jimin, Taehyung is perfectly fine and so is Jungkook, Jungkook learned his lesson and he knows what to do next time" Yoongi reassured getting into a seat. Jimin didn't say anything and sat next to him, "Taehyung trusts Jungkook" Yoongi continued.

"I know you do too, and so do I, we all do but I don't know what tick you off, this isn't you Jimin" Yoongi whispered. He's right, Jimin would've brushed it off and tell them to be more careful but in this case it was different. Jimin sighed and looked at Yoongi, "promise you won't tell Jungkook?" Jimin whispered. Yoongi shook his head, Jimin quickly looked around to see if anyone was listening to their conversation.

"You like Jungkook don't you" Yoonhi grumbled, Jimin looked back him shaking his head "no, it's not that... it's just look" Jimin pulled out his phone tapping on the screen a couple times before showing Yoongi his phone.

Unknown
Jimin right?

Jimin🤡
Um yes? Who is this?

Unknown
A friend of Jungkook's

Jimin🤡
Ok?

Unknown
Look I want that little fag of friend of yours to stay away from Jungkook

Jimin🤡
I'm sorry?

Unknown
You know, Taehyung ?

Jimin🤡
I know who you're talking about but may I ask why?

Unknown
Simple, Jungkook is mine and Taehyung is trying to take him away from me

Jimin🤡
Last time I checked Jungkook wasn't taken

Unknown
Well you checked wrong

Jimin🤡
No honey no I didn't, I don't know who you are but if you have to text me to tell my best friend to stay away from Jungkook

Jimin🤡
Is pretty fucking stupid.

Unknown
You're pretty stupid for hiring a straight man to work for a fag

Jimin🤡
Jungkook no way in hell would date a homophobic if he himself is friends with people who are bi and gay