"Why do you think Lam took him home?" Prim asked Ben, a little too heatedly. "Just because I sent him home doesn't mean I'm going home too, uncle Ben. I never stopped doing my job even after you left him and it wasn't for your trust in me! I did it for my own heart that cares for that boy!" he said firmly. "And I can do one hell of a job to protect him from the outside world, I can't protect his heart. That's his job. Or yours. You can't blame me for not doing your job! You left him in my protection so you could go with your mistress!"

Ben flinched at that while Mike gaped at Prin. 

"Now please go! Let us do our job" Prin said a little softly this time.

Ben shook his head. "Do you even have any leads?"

Prin looked at Mike and Dave who both nodded.

"Dig whatever you want to, how much you want to! Do what you want to, to whoever you want to" Ben said in a stern tone. "No mercy!" with a glare shot at Prin he walked out of the office, only stopping when he spotted Forth and Tim. With a deep sigh, he walked up to them while Mike was left to look at Prin.

"Yeah, that's what Lam wants too. No mercy" Prin said and Mike nodded.

##~~

Both cousins walked inside the quiet mansion early in the morning, to find the twins along with Phu sitting on the dining, having their breakfast while Yihwa walked about with the baby in her arms, lulling at him.

Lam smiled when the three boys ran up to hug them both but very quietly. He raised his eyebrows at their elder cousin who smiled and tilted her head towards the back porch.

"They've been waiting there all night. We kept as quiet as we could but... you two should be ready for getting beat up" Yihwa whispered naughtily and  Beam all but ran outside.

He stopped seeing Minute sitting on the large wooden swing, with her head rested against the chain, holding a tiny toddler in her arms who clung to her tightly while a teenager boy was beside her, resting his head on her shoulder. Thankfully they had a small blanket on them.

Beam squatted down in front of his sister in law and patted his little boy's head.

Oon squirmed in his sleep, rubbing his eyes and pouting. "Tupid Dada" he mumbled in his sleep and smacked Beam's mouth before clinging back to Minute who woke up. She tightened her hold on the little boy and looked at Beam.

"Hey..." She spoke to Beam with a tired smile.

"What the hell are you doing sitting here all night long?" Beam scolded her and she looked at the boys.

"They were scared. Especially this tiny little one" she kissed baby Oon's hair. "You should talk to them. I don't know how but they know what's been going on"

Beam sighed. "You still shouldn't be... Damn it, you're restricted to bed rest"

"It's been a month" she said slowly.

"And you barely made it" Beam said and she held his hand with a smile.

"Well, I'm their mommy... what do you expect?" She asked and squeezed his hand. "Are you okay?"

Beam sighed tiredly. "It's safe to say I'm a big danger to the people I love. So yeah, I'm awesome"

She nodded understandingly. "Hmm... I know. But it's gonna be okay. You do know that, right?"

Beam nodded. "I'll get them off you" 

Minute nodded and kissed Oon's hair before letting Beam pick him up. "He was trembling. He thought I would hate him. Such an innocent baby. How could he think like that?"