《27》

"Then they got married then had Little Jieun" Junwoo teased as he looked as his sister. Yoon Jieun is her name 14 years old as she glared at her brother cuddling more to her aka secret boyfriend named Oh Yohan.

"Wow" Bora said shocked, Jieuns Best Friend "I like your parents love story" Mia said who finally averted her eyes from her interested in the story. The living room was a wreck since They were doing a project while Junwoo was incharge with his friends in the house.

"Are you sure, your single?" Mia said looking at Junwoo "Hello Im here" Ara said Junwoos secret girlfriend glaring at Mia as she intertwined her hands with Junwoo who chuckled.

"Where are you parents bro?" Jack as who was eating popcorn while listening "Who told you two that you can invite friends and mess the living room?" They turn around there heads slowly as Bora, Ara and Mia all squeal seeing a handsome face. Jack, Junwoo, Yohan and Jieun cover there ears

"Do i look good?" Mia ask Ara and Bora "Perfect, How about me?" Bora and Ara said in unison "Good" Mia said as they face the guy who entered acting pretty, neat and polite.

"So who will answer my question?" He ask corssing his arms giving a serious look. Jieun and Junwoo look at each other feeling nervous.

"We were studying" Jieun said innocently smiling at him since it always works "Studying while eating popcorn and paying attention to Junwoo?" He said raising a brow. Jack who was the only one who saw the guy in front of them cleared his throat feeling awkward.

"Why are you holding that boys hand Ji?" He ask glaring at the intertwined fingers. Jieun lets go of Yohans hand "Busted..." Jack mumured

"Why dont you calm down. I know a way" Mia said seductively. He looked at Mia up and down before sighing pushing his now dark brown hair back feeling frustrated.

"So you both wont answer my question" He said looking at Jieun and Junwoo seriously

"Im 38 to answer your question." He said looking at the 3 girls whos face became red im embarrasment

"Busted.." Jack said bit couldnt hold in his laughter but The guy glared at him as he stopped laughing awkwardly.

"We were studying but then we started to play a little then it ended up to Oppa telling us your and moms love story" Jieun blurted out as she hides behind Junwoo

"I expected better from you two" He said rubbing his temples stressed out "Dad calm down. It was my fault. I told them to ease up a bit because they to focus on the project" Junwoo said apologeticlly.

"Dad!? Now this just got more embarrasing- Were sorry for flirting with you Mr.Yoon-" Bora was cut off by Mr.Yoon "I accept your apologt but dont" Mr.Yoon said

"Now tell me why your sister was holding hands with him" Mr.Yoon glared at Yohan who gulped hiding behind Jieun which Jieun hid behind junwoo.

"Tell me wheres your mom-"

But they were cut off by a car stopping and the door opening and closing. Multiple footsteps can be heard until 3 guys walked in.

"Wahhh Junwoo! We are so proud of you!" The other guy said who had black hair and who was tall "I cant believe you punched that kid to stand up for someone. You took over me so well" The other one said who was all about fashion