《15》

●●●

It now 5:00pm since you and jeonghan started to have fun in the amusement park. It was really fun. You felt young, wild and free. It was amazing to hahe a break from the real world. You went to many ride with jeonghan from the smallest to the biggest. You both ate food together, went on mini game stands to play.

Both of you were taking a break from running, screaming, laughing and smiling. You both were sitting on a bench with water in your hands as you both were panting from running all around.

"I think I will lose my voice soon" You said drinking water, Jeonghan chuckled as he drank water as well "We almost have done everything by now" Jeonghan said looking back at the people riding rides, playing games and eating.

"Right..." You said sighing. Jeonghan looked at you confused "Whats wrong?" He ask you as you nodded your head "Nothing, just disappointed that the day will end soon then we will go back to the real world" You said disappointed

"Let me guess...You werent ready to get pregnant" Jeonghan ask you as you sigh "Dong get me wrong I love Junwoo and He is the greatest gift I can ask but I never expected to get pregnant in an early age...I didnt finish my college....I couldnt take over my parents compant with Mingyu because of me being pregnant....My family hates me....I didnt have time to have fun...You know" You said looking dowm at your lap

"Now all I can think about is work now...work for mine and junwoo's tomorrow, so he can go to school, so i can pay bills, so he can have food to eat..." You let out tears "He doesnt even know his real father...I couldnt give him the perfect complete family..." You said as you started to sob. Jeonghan who was listening and watching you. His heart broke seeing you like this.

"All I want is the best life for him but I couldnt give him that...Im such a bad mom. I just want to say im sorry for lying to him his whole life...I-i" You cried. Jeonghan hugged you as you hugged him back. You felt safe, comfort and.....

Loved?

"Hey....Its okay, dont cry..Shhhhh You dont ever deserve to cry..." Jeonghan said hugging you tighter as he caressed your back, trying to calm you down "Please dont leave like how he did to me..." You said without thinking. Jeonghan smiled softly

"Im never leaving you and junwoo....Dont ever think that" Jeonghan said kissing your temple has he continued to caress your back to make you calm down. You calmed down slowly. You felt at eased, you felt at home. You felt that you can cry and stay with him forever. You didnt know what to do if he ever left you.

You pulled away wiping your tears.

"Im sorry for being a crybaby" You said as he chuckled as he patted your head "Mm..Why dont we go and play some last games then ride the ferris wheel to end our day. How does it sound?" He ask you smiling as you smiled back

"Great" You said sniffling. You both stood up fixing your things. You both walked to some mini game stands to play and all.

●●●

Jeonghan who was playing a gun game was so focus that he didnt notice that you werent focusing on him. You were focus on that big panda. It look so cute that you wanted to have it. Jeonghan who lost groaned. He looked at you and saw you looking somewhere else

He looked and saw you staring at that big panda.

"You didnt cheer on me" He said as you were startled looking at him "Sorry I just-" He cuts you off "Let me guess. You want that big panda?" He ask you as you nodded shyly

"Okay then" He said walking with confidents and determination to that game were you get tree chances to drow the ball on the X and make the person fall to the water.

"I would like to play" Jeonghan said you were really shock. He had determination to play it. The Guy gave him three balls. Jeonghan went to the line and was about to throw the ball but he looked at you smiling and winking. You blushed as girls who saw screamed and squealed.

He throwed the ball on one go and it hit the X and the person falls in the water. Everyone who was trying to win was shocked but cheered.

"Want to do want sir?" The guy ask him

"The Panda for my girl" Jeonghan said looking at you then the guy

"Omg she is so lucky" A girl whispered

"There a perfect match. They both look so pefect" A girl whispered

Jeonghan got the panda as he walked to you giving it. You were flustered.

"I-Thank you" You said as you grabbed the panda hugging it. Jeonghan giggles and ruffled your hair "Wheres my prize?" He ask you pouting.

"Kiss! Kiss! Kiss! Kiss! Kiss! Kiss! Kiss" People chanted who witness everything. You were flustered as Jeonghan gave you a sweet innocent smile. You panic as you pecked his cheek quickly before making a run. Jeonghan giggled at your cuteness

"Hey wait up!!!" Jeonghan yelled as the crowd goes wild for him. Jeonghan runned after you chuckling. He stopped running seeing you stopped by the ferris wheel

"Shall we?" He ask you giving out his hand. You look at his hand then him "We shall" You said as you hold his hand and he brings you to the front. The guy let you both in as you ride the only one without people. It started to move.

It was the perfect time to ride it since the sun was setting. It was beautiful literally after 1 round it started to go up again then. The Ferris Wheel stopped with you and jeonghan at the top. The since was beautiful as you saw hawaii and the sun setting.

"Wow...Its so beautiful" You said amazed by the sight. Jeonghan nodded but looked at you smiling seeing how beautiful you are.

"Yeah it is beautiful" He said you looked at him to see him looking at you. you gave him a smile as he smiled back. You both stared at each other eyes admiring one another. Both of you drowning in each others eyes like it was a deep blue ocean.

You and Jeonghan leaned in as he out a hand on your jaw under your ear. Both of you tilted your head, your lips connected. Both of your lips moved in sync. You kissed for about 10 seconds as you both pulled away.

You both stare at each others again. Both hearts bwating faster then lighting. Both stomachs being swarmed with butterflies.

"Y/n I-" Jeonghan was cut off by his phone ringing. You both looked at it to see it was Jana. Jeonghan cursed mentally at his sister for ruining the moment. He answered it

"What do you want?.....What!?.....Okay me and Y/n are coming now, Dont lose Junwoo out of your sight." Jeonghan ends the call. Hearing Junwoo's name made you panic and confused.

"We need to go home....Ill explained on the way home. i promise" He said as the ferris wheel moved again. you and jeonghan got out. he holds your hand running

"Jeonghan what happened to Junwoo?" You ask him worried "Ill tell you on the way." He said as you both got in his car. You were confused and worried same goes for Jeonghan because he loves Junwoo as his son.