《3》

"W-what!?" You ask flurstered as your cheeks turn red. Your heart beated fast as what he said made everything complicated to process.

"Pretend to be mine" He said as he put his hands in his pocket "What no!" You said protesting "Ill increase your payment" He said to you as you stop to think. You did need money for Junwoo's school, your bills and food.

"Cat got your tongue?" He said smirking

"Fine" You agreed "Good" He said simply.

"Its jeonghan for you from now on, when there isnt any co-workers" the door burst open by a woman who looked like 27 year old.

"Mr.Yoon, this brat is wondering in around!" She said agressively shoving in Junwoo. Your eyes widen. Your anger rose as you saw Junwoo crying and trying to get out her grip. You rushed to Junwoo grabbing him away from the woman.

"Mommy!" He cried hugging you. you hugged him back carrying him. You looked at Jeonghan who looked angry.

"Mr.Yoon, Im sorry this wont happen again-"

"Ms.Lee, get out of this building! You are fired!" Jeonghan yelled as you were shocked. you looked at the woman. She looked shocked "Mr.Yoon-"

"Guards!" Two bulky man came in holding the woman "This is not fair!" The woman said to Jeonghan "If I see you again. I wont tolerate this and report to the police for child abuse. Get out of my office and company!" He yelled angrily slamming his hands in his table madly. You flinched.

The guards dragged her away. The door closed. You sat Junwoo on the couch crouching down.

"Bun, Please dont cry." You said cupping his face wiping his tears "She slapped me Mommy! She said I was a brat and i was a mistake" He cried harder.

"Junwoo Baby dont listen to her. you arent a brat. You are the most wonderful thing that has ever happened to me. You arent a mistake. Dont ever think that-"

"Then why did daddy leave u!?" He yelled as he cried. You flinched

"Hey...Im here. I never left you and your mommy" You look beside you to see jeonghan crouching. He looked at the kid with sweetness and adoration. Junwoo looked at Jeonghan. You were literally speechless and shocked to the fact that he claimed to be Junwoo's father.

"Appa?" He questioned Jeonghan "Yes its me Junwoo~shi" He said smiling. Your heart skipped a beat when he smiled but you shook that feeling off. Junwoo jumped on Jeonghan hugging him.

"Dad!" He yelled crying on Jeonghan's shoulder. Jeonghan rubs Junwoo's back. Jeonghan stood up with Junwoo in his arms "Y/n, ill take care of him. Go and do work. I have nothing else to do anyway, right?" He ask you looking at your eyes. You stood up snapping out your frozen state.

"Yes, you have no other schedule for today Mr-" Jeonghan glared at you "Jeonghan" You said smiling at him

"Go finish your work" He said as you bowed and walked out his office closing the door. You leaned on it putting your hand by your chest feeling your heart beating fast. You took a deep breath trying to calm down.

"Whats wrong with you y/n" You mumbled walking off to your office. To finish other work. The scene awhile ago keep repeating in your head. It was a beautiful scene that made you think. Everything is perfect but It was a mistake. The scene was a mistake that should have never happen or so you thought.

●●●

You looked at the door as it opened to show Junwoo.

"Hey Bun" You said smiling as he looked at you with a smile "Eomma! Me and Appa will go to the cafeteria! Can I eat ice cream?" He ask you showing you his puppy eyes and pout. It hurt you hearing him say Appa when Jeonghan isnt even the father.

"Sure bunny but drink water okay? I will be finish with work so we can go home" You said as he smiled. "I love you mommy and sorry for shouting at you" He said as you smiled "Its fine sweetie" You kissed his forehead as he runned out closing your door.

You sigh as you continue to work on your files. Once yoi finish after doing it for 15 minutes. You lean on the chair relaxing until your phone rang. You answer it without looking at who it was.

Y/n
-Hello?

???
-Hey where are you? Im at your house with Jimin and Hobi Hyung

Y/n
-Oh hey Tae Oppa. Im actually at work

TaeTae
-Well Why isnt the nanny answering the door

Y/n
-Actually Junwoo is with me. The Nanny had an emegency. Oppa, I gave you a spare key

TaeTae
-We are in the house now. See Yah

Y/n
-Okay Oppa

You end the call as you fixed your things. You grabbed the files. You got out your office, closing the door. You walked to Jeonghans opening it. You saw him and Junwoo playing.

"I got you Appa!!" Junwoo said as Jeonghan laughed "No you dont" Jeonghan said starting to tickle Junwoo as Junwoo laughed out loud. You smiled at the scene closing the door putting the flies down.

"Mommy! Daddy wont stop!" Junwoo said as you turn to them. Jeonghan stop pouting "No fair!" Jeonghan said as Junwoo laugh "Cute" You mumbled seeing Jeonghans pouty looked but you froze saying does words.

"Heard that" Jeonghan whispered as he walked to his desk. You gulped shaking it off "Junwoo time to go home" You said as he runned to you "But I wanna spend more time with Dad, Mom" Junwoo said giving you his puppy eyes.

"Not to day Mr. TaeTae Samchon, Hobi Samchon and Chim Samchon are at the house waiting for us" You said as his eyes sparkled "Samchon's are at the house! Lets go home! I bet Taehyung Samchon bought Yeontan!" Junwoo said grabbing your hand trying to drag you.

"Okay okay calm down bunny. Why dont you say goodbye to- your dad first?" You ask him crouching down as he stopped for a minute running to Jeonghan hugginh him.

"Im jealous" Jeonghan said hugging Junwoo back "Daddy dont be, your my one and only Appa!" Junwoo said pecking Jeonghans cheek as Jeonghan smiled widely.

"Bye Appa!" Junwoo said letting go of Jeonghan "Sweetie can you go get mommy's purse. Me and your- dad will talk" You said smiling as he nodded and runned out.

"That wasnt right Mr.Yoon"

"If you are gonna pretend to be mine. Your Son has to think Im his dad. Remember on friday Y/n" Jeonghan said seriously "But still Mr.Yoon. You cant just give hopes to my son" You said mad. He stood up pushing you to the wall.

"As long as you pretend to be mine. Work in my company. I will do as I want. Your son will think I am his father and that is final" Jeonghan said coldly as you felt his breath fan your lips. he was towering over you. His blonde hair falling to his eyes. His gaze sent shivers down your spine.

"Mommy Daddy? What are you doing?" You both looked at the door to see Junwoo with your purse "Im just giving your mon a goodbye kiss" Jeonghan said looking at you as you did the same bit wish you didnt do it.

"Ewwww!" Junwoo said making Jeonghan chuckle. You blushed in embarrassment even if it didnt happen. Jeonghan step back as Junwoo gave you, your purse.

"Bye Appa!"

"Bye Junwoo~shi! Bye Jagi" He said as he said those words. Your blood rush to your cheeks. He pecked your cheek making you blush more

"Ohhh Mommy is blushing" Junwoo teased

"Lets gp before I get scolded by your samchons" You said as Junwoo laughed with Jeonghan.