《9》

●●●

You lay on your bed still thinking of what happened last night. You were surprise to know that you thought about it until you fell asleep and until now where your all dress up and laying on your bed. You had exprience kissing ever since you first boyfriend aka now so called ex jungkook.

Flashback

"Hey...Thank you for the ride home and putting Junwoo to his bed" You said as you walked Jeonghan out after an exhuasting day of working and working. You both stopped as you opened the door for him to go out. He walked put but turned to look at you.

"Its nothing...Be ready for tomorrow. You did pack things for you and junwoo right?" He ask you with a raised brow as his hands were in his pocket "Uhh yeah...1 week right?" You ask him

"Yes 1 week. Thats how long I ask for you to pretend to be my girlfriend Y/n" He said bit does words seem to make your heart crack but you shrugged it off.

Jeonghan who said does words felt sad. He didnt want the week to end that easily and quickly. You were hurt you didnt know why. Jeonghan wanted you and he didnt know why.

"Ig ill see you tomorrow?" You said wanting to cut off the awkward atmosphere between the two of you. Jeonghan sigh giving you a soft gentle smile.

"Yes" He said but you both stared into each other eyes. As you stared you both drowned in them not wanting to break it. Jeonghan sighs biting his lip. He broke the eye contact as you blinked. He pushed his hair back.

"Damnit" He said as he grabbed your waist all of a sudden. He swiftly put his hand on your jaw under your ear. His one hand on your waits as he pulled you close to him. Both your bodies touching. Your hands landed on his chest from the sudden move.

He smashed his lips onto yours as his eyes close shut. You were shocked that you had your eyes wide open. You try to push him but he just tightens his grip on you. You punched his chest but it was no budged. He started to move his lips. You didnt know why but you drowned in them.

You started to kiss him back. You followed the movement of his lips until both of you were in sync. He tilted his head to deepen the kiss more. He licked your lip as he bite it making you moan. You can feel him smirk. Your hands snake up to his hair as you fingers come contact with his blonde hair.

Soon you both pulled away. You both open your eyes as you stared into one another. A string of saliva visible as you pulled away from one anothers lips. He leaned forward to give you a peck.

Then walked away. You were shocked. He looked at you with a smile. He got in and drove off. You were shocked. You touch your lips still shocked.

"He kissed me?"

"Did that just happened?"

End of Flashback

You grabbed a pillow as you slam it on your face feeling pathetic.

"Its gonna be so awkwarddd" You yelled like a high school teenage girl. Junwoo walked in from your yell "Mommy you okay?" Junwoo said as you jolted up giving him a smile

"Nothing Sweetie-" You were cut off by the door bell "Daddy is here Mommy!" Junwoo yelled running off. You groaned pouting as you plopped on your bed feeling embarrassed

"Im deaddd...how will I face him?" You ask yourself pouting.

"Face who?" You jolted up from your bed looking at the door seeing Jeonghan with Junwoo in his arms "I-uh-ummm..-" You cut yourself off.

"Junwoo why dont you go to your room for a moment?" Jeonghan ask as Junwoo nodded. Jeonghan place him down as he runned off. He walked to

"Jeonghan-" He cuts you off by smashing his lips onto yours. You immediately drowned in them. You both keep kissing each other for 5 seconds then pulled away

"Im gonna be doing that for 1 week starting today" He whispered as he put a strand of your hair behind your ear "Junwoo! Lets go!" Jeonghan yelled grabbing your hand as he walked out dragging you. You blushed at what he said.

Junwoo runs to Jeonghan. Jeonghan carries him in one arm. You all walked put the door as a limo was in front of your house. You let go of Jeonghan hand as he looked at you with a questionable look.

"Im locking the doors" You said shyly looking away from his eyes "Okay be quick" He said walking away. You let out a sigh of relief as you close the doors and locked it. You runned to the limo as the driver opened the door for you. You got in. You saw Jeonghan and Junwoo already playing with one another.

Soon you got a text and it was from your cousin Jin.

Jinnie
-Hey Cupcake

Y/nnie
-Heyy Oppa

Jinnie
-I know this is sudden but Its your Jisoo Unnie's birthday on sunday and She was wondering if you will come?

Y/nnie
-Oppa, I really want to but I cant I have a business trip with my boss

Jinnie
-Awww I was looking forward to seeing you and Junwoo

Y/nnie
-I was looking forward to see you and the boys

Jinnie
-If your going on business trip. Who will take care of Junwoo?

Y/nnie
-Actually...Junwoo has been in my office lately and My Boss really likes Junwoo that he insisted that I bring him along

Jinnie
-Your boss must be nice

-Gotta go your Namjoon Oppa broke the fridge door again🤦‍♂️

Y/nnie
-Okay🤣 Bye Oppa

You close your phone in sigh of disbelief that you lied to your cousin. Who was there for you through out your pregnancy.

"Who was that?" You look up seeing an annoyed Jeonghan "My Cousin no biggy" You said to him "Good" He said as he played with Junwoo again. You were confused at what he said but shrugged it off.