《11》

●●●

It was close to dinner and You havent seen Jeonghan since you both were unpacking. His Father called him for a talk. You were sitting on the chair feeling bored as ever so you decided to cook. You stood up and went to the kitchen. You opened the fridge and saw the fridge full like really full.

You grabbed out some ingredients to make dinner for you, jeonghan and junwoo. You put on some music. English music. The music that was playing was Perfect by One Direction.

You were that kind of girl, who liked to cook and listen to music. It became a habit ever since you started to live with Jungkook, when you were 18. Who would t live with there boyfriend after being with them for years.

You heard the front door close as you heard shoes clicking. You ignored it since it will be Jeonghan anyway. Jeonghan on the other hand was really angry at his father.

Flashback

"Why did you get her pregnant!? You arent evem married yet!" Appa yelled to Jeonghan who was sitting in front of him. Jeonghan had a straight face on looking at his father blankly.

"So what?" Jeonghan said to him

"So what!? You got her pregnant Jeonghan! Pregnant! You arent even married yet. What if you both break up huh?! What if you both arent meant to be-" Jeonghan cuts him off by standing eruptively as he slammed his hands on his fathers desk.

"I LOVE HER!" Jeonghan yelled mad

"I dont care if we arent married and we already have a kid!!! I LOVE HER! I LOVE JUNWOO! STOP INTERFERING WITH ME AND Y/N!" Jeonghan yelled to his father who was shocked

"Dont to you ever say something to y/n. Dont you force her to leave me and I am not dating the girls you pick for me! I love Y/n and thats final!" Jeonghan said as he stormed off his fathers office. Jeonghan slammed the door as he pushed his hair back.

He saw Junwoo playing with Jana in her room. He sigh as he walked out the beach house and just stared at the blue sea.

"I love her..." Jeonghan said all to himself as he thought of everything that happened from when you first entered his office. The way you shine in his office. Your fair skin, your beautuful dark brown eyes, you pink tinted lips, you wavy dark brown hair. Everything looked perfect for him which irritated him on acting cold but them figured out what he felt from being with you and junwoo.

End of Flashback

You were to busy on your own world to even notice Jeonghan who was staring at you leaning on the table. He couldnt take hisself anymore that he walked up to you snaking his arms around your waist as he rested his head on your shoulder.

You were startled at the sudden move.

"Jeonghan, im cooking" You said to him trying to remove his arm but he tightens his grip "Let me stay like this for a moment...I had a rough talk with my father" He said with a hint of sadness.

"Okay just dont do anything funny" You said as you continue to cook. Jeonghan watches how your skillfully cut the vegetables.

"Why didnt you bring Junwoo with you?" You ask him stull focus on cooking "He was having fun with Jana...She'll bring him here" Jeonghan said as his hot breath hit your neck. You try not to shiver at all.

"Hey, I was wondering..." Jeonghan said

"Hm?" You hummed gesturing him to continue

"Do you wanna come to the amusement park....You know like a date just you and me?" He ask you as you turn to look at him confused "Im sorry what?" You said wanting him to repeat it because it sounded so unbelievable.

"Its okay, if you dont want to. I mean-" You cut him off by giggling seeing him panic "Id like to go" You said to him as he looked at you his eyes widening at what you said

"Really?" He ask you shocked and softly

"Yah....Its been awhile since I have been in a amusement park but what about Junwoo?" You ask him furrowing your eyebrows, scrunching your nose. Jeonghan giggled as he pecked your lips shocking you even if you knew he would do it. You blush a little

"Jana will take care of him. Dont worry, She loves kids" Jeonghan said smiling. You smiled back at him

"Go and Get Cleaned. Dinner is almost ready" You said to him as he let you go pecking your cheek as he walked to his room. You sigh as you put your hand on your chest feeling your heart beat so fast.

"Thank god he didnt hear that" You mumured to yourself

"I think im falling for him..." You said to yourself again before continuing cooking for you, him and junwoo.