《1》

The sun entered the room. It gave a comfortable vibe. The door soon opened as a little boy walked in. Still in his PJ's.

He walked and climbed the bed and showered kisses to the girl laying on it.

"Mommy wake up! Wake up!" You open one of your eyes looking at your wonderfull boy. A blessing you got from above. A little boy, you cant leave without.

"Good Morning My Baby" You said hugging him. He giggled as you showered him with kisses "Mommy Stop" He said laughing as you laughed with him. You sat up carrying him in your arms.

"I dont know what to do without My Baby" You said pecking his forehead. You let him down "Go on and get cleaned. Be careful Junwoo~shi" You said as he nodded, showing his cute bunny smile running off.

You yawned stretching your arms as you went to the bathroom. To get ready for work. You toothbrush and took of your clothes before getting in the shower.

After showering for 20 minutes. You got out got dried as you got in work outfit.

You did your hair before walking out the bathroom

You did your hair before walking out the bathroom. You gathered your purse and phone. you walked out and met with your little bunny.

"Mommy you look bootiful(beautiful)" Junwoo said to you. You smiled and carried him in your arms "Thank you sweetie and You look so handsome" You said pecking his cheek as you carried him downstairs. You place him in a chair before starting to cook.

"Mommy do i have to go to school?" He ask whinning. You chuckled and looked at him as he gave you puppy eyes and pout. He looked exactly like him but yoi shook it off.

"Yes baby...Why are you whinning now huh?" You ask him chuckling "Bewause (because) Im attending a new school...I dont have friends..." You looked at your four year old boy. You turned off the stove and place the pancakes in the plate.

You place the pancakes on the table before sitting beside Junwoo.

"My Little Bunny, dont be scared okay? You will hahe a lot of friends because your smart, cute, handsome, sweet and nice" You said pecking his cheek

"But what if I get bullied? Will daddy come and save me?" He ask looking at you. The word daddy made you upset that he grew up without one and he is missing him.

"Daddy is busy okay? If you get bullied. Me and Uncle Mingyu will save you" You said as Junwoo laughed as you started to tickle him. You put him behind your back and acted like superman. You smiled knowing you made him Laugh.

"Dont be sad. I dont like seeing you sad because it makes me sad. Promise yoi wont be sad okay?" You took out your pinkie as he intertwin with his "I promise mommy!" He singsong smiling cutely.

"Eat up now, I will just fix your things for school" You ruffled his hair standing up and walking off to fix his things makinh sure everything. He needed was in his small cuye backpack. You went to the kitchen and preoared his lunchbox. You put small baby carrots, cutted apple slices, a egg and bacon sandwhich, banana milk then water

"Mommy, Im finish!" Junwoo said as you walked to him and wiped his mouth "Go get mommy's keys now okay sweetheart?" You said as he nodded "Dont run. You just finish eating" You said as he walked off. You put the plate on the sink and washed it.

You turned the stove off and everything else that was plugged. You grabbed his lunch box. You saw Junwoo putting on his backpack. He gave you the keys. You opened the door as he runned out. You ooened the car. So he can get in.

You close the door after getting your things. you got in the car and started the engine.

"Mommy is my toy car there?" He ask sweetily. You grabbed the tou car from the other seat and gave it to him "Here, Buckle up sweetie" You said as you saw him buckled up. You chuckled as you started to drive off

● ○ ●

After dropping of Junwoo to school and getting his schedule and all. You started to drive to your new company that you will be working after being tranferred.

You parked your car on the basement parking lot getting out and hsing the elevator to go to the top floor where your new boss office is. Once yoi got there you got out the elevator and walked to his office. you knocked here a faint come in. You walked in and bowed.

"Im your new secretary. I am Kim Y/n" You said formally standing up straight. You saw a man with blonde hair. His bangs webt until to his eyes. His skin looked so smooth and it was clear. His lips pinkish and He looked like a bunny im particular.

"Please come in" He said as you walked to the chair in front of his desk sitting down

"Please come in" He said as you walked to the chair in front of his desk sitting down. He took out something and slide it to you "This the contract. You will be payed 500,000 won in the 20th of everymonth. You will not have any relationship with no the any co-workers" He said plainly with no emotion.

"Sign here after reading it all" He said going back to his laptop. You glance at the paper then him. You grabbed the peb and started to read it first. You had this habit you would wiggle the pen between your index and middle finger.

The Blonde Man looked up seeing you. You were bitting your tongue as you looked focus on the paper. Your hand doing that habit with the pen. He thought

'Cute'

But snapped out as he was called out by you.

"Im done signing Mr.Yoon" You said pushing the paper towards him "Follow me" He said standing up. You did as told and followed behind him. He stopped in front of an office.

The door has Secretary Kim Y/n on it. He opened the door and show you, your office.

 He opened the door and show you, your office

"This will be your office. Just do the work with those papers in the desk after that bring them to be and tell me my schedule. Things you need to know about me are on the table as well. Im looking forward to working with you Secretary Kim" He said walking off.

"Okay..." You mumured before walking in your now new office closing the door.

"Its better then the last one but...to many work..I can manage though" You said sitting on the chair as you took out your laptop and started to do paper work.