《2》

●●●

Your Phone rang as you sigh. You answer it and it was Junwoo's nanny.

"Hello?"

"Ms.Y/n, Im so sorry. I cant come. My Halmeoni was rush to the hospital. I cant pick you Junwoo~shi" She said wihh a worried voice.

"Its fine Liah. Ill pick him up" You end the call and looked at the time. It was your lunch time apperantly so you stood up and grabbed your purse and keys. You walked out and bumped into someone. You looked up

"Are you okay? Im sorry" He said bowing. You were shocked

"No-Im sorry" You bowed back as you heard him chuckle "Its not your fault" He said as you straighten your posture.

"You must be Jeonghan's new secretary" He said as you became confused "Yes, I am Mr.Yoon's new secretary-" He cuts you off

"Hong Joshua, Im actually his best friend. Its nice to meet you Kim Y/n" He said handing his hand out. you were shocked

"How do you know me-"

"Do you really dont remember me?" He ask you confusingly "Im sorry but what?" You ask really confused "Kim Mingyu is your brother and I am the boy that treated you ice cream. When we were little" He said as your eyes widen

"Your Shua Oppa!?" You said as he chuckled until you remembered Junwoo "I have to go! I  hope to catch up with you Oppa. Bye!" You said bowing and rushing off.

●●●

You parked the car after getting drive thrus. You saw Junwoo's standing there with his homeroom teacher. You got put and rushed to him. He saw you and runned to you.

You crouch down as he hugged you. You hugged back

"Baby, Im so sorry...Nanny couldnt come and I runned late" You said apologizing to him "Its fine mommy...I bet working is hard" He said letting you go. You looked at his homeroom teacher.

"Thank you Mrs.Hwang" You said bowing

"Its fine Ms.Kim" She said bowing and smiling. You carry Junwoo and to the car. You put him on the back seat.

"Seatbelts on bunny" You said as he giggled. You got in the drivers sit and sat down.

"Are you hungry?" You ask him.

"Yes-" But he was cut off with a yawn. You looked at the rear mirror and smiled seeing him already deep in sleep.

"Even in your sleep, you look like him" You said sighing as a tear drop. You wipe it off continuing driving.

●●●

"Sweetie wake up" You said shaking him as he open his eyes and rubbed them "But Mommy im tired" He said yawning going back to sleep. You chuckled

"You can sleep in mommy's office but first wake up. I cant carry you sweetheart. I have things to bring down" You said sweetily

"Okay for you Mommy"He said as let you carry him out the car. you grabbed the take outs and your purse as you guide him to the elevator in the ground parkinglot. You press the top floor as it went there.

No one was in the elevator but you and junwoo. The elevator made a ding sound. You got out holding Junwoo. You went to your office opened it.

"Go on to the couch. Are you not hungry?" You ask him "Im hungry mommy" He said looking at you with his bunny smile. You went to the coffee table and settle his food. He sat down and started to munch on it.

"Mommy will work okay. Here is my phone" You said to him as you patted his head and went to your desk. You took out your hambuger and started to eat while doing the files.

"Ms.Y/n, come to my office with the files" You heard from the telephone on your desk. Yoi grabbed the finisb files.

"Honey, I will just be giving this to my boss okay?!" You yelled

"Okay Mommy!" He yelled back as you got out closing the door. You walked to Mr.Yoon's office. You knocked hearing a faint come in. You came in and put the files on Mr.Yoon's table.

"Here are the-" You were cut off by hands on your waist. You being turned around. You met a pair of dark brown chocolate orbs. You can clearly feel his breath on your lips. His one hand snaked up to your face. putting the strand of her behind your ear.

"Mr.Yoon-"

"Just play with me" He whispered back

You were gonna say something but was cut off by the door opening "Yoon Jeonghan! Meet your fiance and dont scare her of-" You and Jeonghan looked at the door. You saw a beautiful girl beside an old man.

"What is this?" The girl ask with attitude "You choose her over me-"

"Dont you talk to my girlfriend like that" Jeonghan spat to her angrily. You were shock and your face became pink at the mention of 'my girlfriend'

"Who are you!? Get out of my office and my company!" Jeonghan yelled madly "And do not ever lay a finger on my girl" He said as he pulled you beside him with his arm around your waist. The girl stompt of with attitude.

"My dearest apologize, dear. I didnt know" The old man said jeonghan tightens his grip "Oh Mr.Yoon, please dont apologize. You did nothing wrong. I told jeonghan to never really talked about me that much because i feel like you would not like me" You said to Mr.Yoon bowing to him

"Who wouldnt like a sweet kind beautiful girl like you..Ig i didnt know my son's taste that well" Mr.Yoon said chuckling

"Anyway, I would like both of you to come to hawaii. My wife is excited to meet our sons lover" Mr.Yoon said as yoi felt awkward.

"If he hurts you, dont hesitated to come to me. You pick the right girl Son" Mr.Yoon said as you looked at Jeonghan and he smiled

"I am lucky" He said looking at you with a smile. This look he was giving you made your heart skip a beat. It was like the both of you were the only ones in the world.

"Im gonna get going. Ill see you both in friday" Mr.Yoon said smiling before walking out as the door close and the footsteps faded. Jeongahn lets go of your waist.

"Mr.Yoon-"

"Be Mine"