《25》

1 YEAR LATER....

It was another normal day...Pretty Normal awhile ago the sun was shinning bright but now later on the sun will be setting as the moon rises up and stars start to dance in the sky.

You were apperantly in a hospital. You got accepted as a nurse for graduating medical school.

You dreamed of being a doctor but since you didnt finish 2 years for training on the course you will be getting, you got nurse as your job. You were a nurse for the day that was your shift. You have been busy for 6 months but you still found time to become a good mother and a good girlfriend. Everymorning since you dont go to work until 9:00 am.

You clean the house, cook breakfast for Jeonghan and Junwoo so they have the enegry for work and school. You iron Jeonghans suits for work. Polish there shoes black. Made sure Junwoo's books are all ready and Jeonghans paper works in his bag.

Today will soon end which you didnt want to because it was your day off. The House was peaceful as the two prankster angels were at work and school. You were just watching K-Drama on the T.V eating chips.

Anyway, 1 year of being in a relationship with Jeonghan today was our anniversary which Jeonghan told me to meet him at the beach. He said he will pick up Junwoo since Junwoo's new school is close to his office.

Your phone rang as you grabbed it not looking since you were too focus in the drama. You answer it as you bite a chip

PrincessAngel
-Hello?

AngelOppa
-Hey Jagi and You didnt look at the I.D caller again didnt you?

When he said Hey Jagi it was full of joy and love but when it got to the rest. He sounded very scary. You know how he can be when mad or stress. His scary.

PrincessAngel
-Sorry Hannie...I was just-

AngelOppa
-You know Im Handsomer then that boy in the drama is your watching

You giggled pausing the video on the t.v giving all your attention to Jeonghan.

PrincessAngel
-I know, So why did you call? I thought you had a meeting at this hour?

AngelOppa
-Yeah I did but it got cancelled and moved tomorrow. Oh and The Girls are picking you up okay?

PrincessAngel
-What? What for-

AngelOppa
-Okay bye love you Angel

He hangs up leaving you dumbfounded until the door bell rang. you close the t.v and clean up the chips as you walked to the front door opening it only to be pushed aside as Jisoo, Jennie, Rose and Lisa invaded the house with big smiles

"Happy Anniversary!" They said happily with bags...Many Bags "What-" Rose cuts you off "No more talking more getting ready!" Rose said as they pulled you to upstairs and inside yours and jeonghans room. They started to run around as you stare at them dumbfounded and clueless.

They lined up with clothes and shoes with smiles on there face as they giggled. Jisoo was the first in line.

"Ummm what is this-" Jisoo pushed you in with the clothes "Get showered first because you stink and get in this!" She yelled from behind the door. you sigh as you did what she told anyways.