Prom Night Part 7

Start from the beginning

"I don't know about this, Alex."

"I thought you were the one who liked crazy ideas."

"This one may be too carzy."

"Do you have any better ideas?"

Justin sighed.  "No."

"That's what I thought."

"Let's do this."  Justin paused.  "How do we do this?"

"We have to combine our powers, right?"  Justin nodded.  Alex remembered what happened at the picnic with their family when they high fived.  "Hold out your hands."

"Why?"

"Would you just do what I say?!"  Justin held out his hands and Alex grabbed them.  "Focus on using your powers."  They both closed their eyes and focussed on their powers.  They both felt a surge of power running through them.  Alex felt Justin's lightning powers run through her and Justin felt Alex's water powers run through him.  At the moment, they felt like they were one.  They could feel what the other one was feeling.  Vengestone couldn't hold them back.  They slowly opened their eyes and created a storm right above where they were.  Rain started pouring down onto the roof.

"A fight in the rain," Mason said.

"I have a feeling that we need to get out of the way," Max said and he, along with Juliet, Mason, and Rosie moved out of the way.

When they were out of the way, Justin and Alex nodded at each other.  They started creating lightning strikes by the goons whick knocked them out.

"No!  No!  No!  It wasn't supposed to go this way!" Aaron shouted.

"You should know not to mess with the ninja!" Juliet taunted.

Justin and Alex sent one final lightning strike towards Aaron which knocked him out.  They slowly stopped using their powers and released their grip on each other.

"That was amazing!" Max exclaimed as he hugged his girlfriend.

"Truly impressive," Rosie said as she hugged her boyfriend.

"What do you even call that kind of power?" Mason asked.

"It's kind of like you guys created a storm," Juliet said.

"I guess we have a storm power when we combine," Alex said.

"Our elemental twin power is an elemental storm," Justin said.  "Cool!"

Just then, Zeke, Harper, and Felix showed up.

"What did we miss?" Zeke asked and the others laughed.

"We'll fill you in later," Juliet said.

Harper looked up to the sky and saw a helicopter.  "Hey guys!  What's that?!"

They all looked up and saw the helicopter.  It was a news helicopter that had been filming the fight.

"I guess they filmed what happened," Felix said.

"Quick question," Justin said.  "How did they manage to stay in the air with the storm going on?"  The others thought about it for a minute and shrugged.

Monastery

Later that night

Juliet was putting away her things in her room when she heard on knock on the door.  "Come in," she said.

"Hey," Mason said as he walked in.

"Hey."

"That was some fight, huh?"  Mason walked over to where Juliet was.

"It was."

Mason hesitated.  He knew what he wanted to do, but found it hard for himself to do it.  "Juliet I-"

Mason got cut off as Juliet shocked him by pulling him into a kiss.  They stayed like that for a minute and then broke apart.  "Is that what you wanted?"

Mason just smiled and kissed Juliet again.  He really didn't know why he was afraid to do it in the first place.

What they didn't know was that the others happened to be watching from the door.

"They finally did it," Harper whispered.

"Yes, they did," Alex whispered.

"Juliet and Mason sitting in a tree.  K-I-S-S-I-N-G," Zeke sang which Juliet and Mason heard.

"You guys were watching us!" Mason exclaimed.

"And Zeke, if you finish that, you are dead!" Juliet yelled at her brother.

"First come love.  Then comes marriage.  Then comes baby in a baby carriage," Zeke continued and made a run for it.

"Get back here!"  Juliet started chasing her little brother while the others laughed as they watched.

A/N: I hope you enjoyed!  Sorry it took so long.  I've had a lot of schoolwork.  There will be one more chapter before the sequel and don't worry, the sequel will mainly be about Max and Alex.