Chapter 7: Craig's Replacement Part 2

(Hello squids and kids! Note here that sorry...So damn sorry! This took ages to publish! I have had so many new games get updated and friends wanting to play that I took some time to spend more time with them, as well as some fans in my server! Don't forget to check my bio for all your Love and War needs! Enough talk! On with the chapter!)

Narrator POV

Last time on Love and War 2!

Leon: Hey Marie!

Marie: Morning Leon~

Callie: I think Leon will love these pancakes! I made his plate special~

Suddenly, the scene shows the news cast

Skarlet: Wait! Look up in the corner! Its them! *Boing* her tits jiggled.

*Veeeerm!*

Marie: Uh huh....Ok...Both of them? With him?? Ok...We'll be right over. Agent 2 out

Leon: Who was that?

Her face darkened.

Marie: It's Liz...Everyone get ready, we're heading to the canyon now!

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Narrator POV

That same morning, Cap'n Craig Cuttlefish as well as his fellow aid in crime, Sheldon were just relaxing. Sheldon seemed to be enjoying himself in the main room's TV.

TV: And now back with Mahi-Mahi girls fan club! Starring Ruth!

Sheldon: Oh-ho-ho yeah!

The small creature was sitting criss cross almost drooling at the scene.

Ruth: What are you doing there big bro?

Sheldon: YES DO IT! PULL HER TENTA--

Liz: Yo Sheldon!

Sheldon: AHHHH!

He sprang from his seat and blocked the show on the screen.

Sheldon: I promise I watch it for the plot!

Standing with a faint and disgust look on her face, agent 3 needed him for something.

Liz: Cut that carp off and come with me and Ava. We have visitors soon

Sheldon: Ava? Oh no is she gonna sit on me again?! *Shivers*

Liz: What? No! She said looking down at him.

Liz: Off the Hook will here any minute with the Cap'ns so called long time friend

This was certainly news. Sheldon wasn't quite informed about this. His tiny legs waddled past her as she followed.

Sheldon: Long time friend? I'm sorry Liz but as of the descendent of my great grand pappy I should be the one to know asap about any friend or family related to Craig or my own bloodline! Did you know that my grand pappy--

With a eye twitch and a vain popping out of her forehead, she screamed.

Liz: SHUT IT! THIS IS NOT THE TIME

Sheldon: ...

His head shrunk as what seemed like fire rose behind Liz, still walking towards her old bedroom. She opened the door to see Ava had just finished tying her boots on. A small smile grew on Liz's glowing face.