Prologue

Splatoon: Love and War
                                        2

                              Written by
                          MachoMan818

                      Executive Producer
                          MachoMan818

                            Co-Producer
                           MacieMaxwell

----------------------------------------------------------------

...Every story has a spark to it...Whether it's history...Or the mind itself... Words sometimes can't even explain the fact of these stories being true. Romance, Feeling, the fate of one's heart...Always resting in the shared partner. With those who seek power over love itself...Is a mere fool.

---MachoMan
----------------------------------------------------------------

2019 A.H.  *Sigh* (After Humans)

I'll never forget it...

It was the year when I became agent 4 of the Squidbeak Splatoon! Though I was recruited as a rookie on such short notice, I turned out to be one shell of a soldier. Coming to Inkopolis was a life long dream and to become the best of the best in the leagues of Turf War competition. Remember how the gates were shut down? Because of pop star Callie of the squid sisters went missing? You can bet your ass I entered the lobby every day I got... But there was one thing I loved more than my sport...

Marie Cuttlefish

Cod what a spark in my life. As a rookie I was trained under her for several weeks and eventually, months. Boy, were those the days. Soon I found out she had feelings for her own student and me...Well let's say I fell for the right person this time. Me and her are like a pair of duelies, always rolling forward no matter the circumstances. (Damn I'm cheezy)

Marie is agent 2 of the Squidbeak Splatoon following up with agent 1 who is her cousin from Calamari County, Callie.

Then there's agent 3 who is a little on the "Don't piss me off" side. Her name is Elizebeth but she prefers "Liz". Once your on her good side, shes a spark to any party.

Agents 5 and 6 are some what like a last minute type of people. Their extremely busy with their outside life since they are "Off the Hook" after all.

Next is agent 8...She's the one who we look on for any form of happiness during even the darkest times. Her heart is full of joy and a mind of a true hero. However...These last years have been a huge puberty ride for her...Hehe *Sweats*

Anyway, agent 9 is a sightful taste. Let's just say she's sour but sweet. With a dark past and long childhood, this agent has enough power in her to do what she was born to do. Though she helped the octarians back in the day...Her good deeds paid up for what she did.

Then there's me.

Leon, agent 4 of the Squidbeak Splatoon reporting for duty! I'm 24 years old and have everything I've wanted in my life. My mother, Cynthia, is so proud of me. I almost cried when I saw her after so long! Turns out, she invited me and Marie to my home city, Squidtopia to meet her! It's quite the nervous feeling but it's just me and her right?

It's now almost midnight in my new apartment home...I'm so tired after all of those boxes being moved in *Groan* Marie and Callie had just brought in a special box! I wonder what--

*Knock Knock!*

Huh?! Seriously? It's 12am! Who could possibly be at my door??