Chapter 9

Reid POV... Tears rolled down my face as I showered... Although I couldn't remember last night, JJ description made me want to crawl under my bed and hide forever... But something was bothering me, something important... It was at the edge of my mind but for the life of me I couldn't remember... I tried forcing my mind but after five minutes I gave up.. I knew better than anyone that you couldn't force a memory, you had to let it come naturally.. And JJ had already told me the truth of last night and I knew she wouldn't lie.. My thoughts drifted to Garcia... Why would she sleep with me? I know how close she and Morgan are, so why would she risk their friendship for a lousy fuck? Apparently she had to be drunk as I was bc in a sober moment Garcia would never look at me sexually, as I wouldn't look at her sexually sober... DAMN I thought to myself, not only did I embarrass myself and Derek ,I actually slept with his babygirl, his best friend.. Even if he cheated on me with those bimbo's, my cheating was worst bc I cheated with in our team, our family.. I'm totally disgusted with myself bc in one night, I not only fucked up Derek and I relationship but mine and Garcia's to.. How could I face either? I continued crying as I cleaned my body hating myself for the moment..