Chapter 24

Michelle POV.. I was scared shitless to tell Emily the truth although there wasn't a lot to tell.. Although she wasn't sheisty like that JJ character she was still a federal agent.. But I reasoned with myself, if I didn't tell her the truth, I could be in trouble... I raised my eyes to meet hers and begin telling her what happened after everyone left.. After everyone left I begin, I was about to call it a night....I walked by your agents table and Morgan grabbed my hand.. He asked was I leaving and I said yes. then I said in a flirty voice.. unless I had a good reason to stay... You flirted Michelle, were you interested in Morgan, Emily asked? No I said without hesitation.. Don't get me wrong, Morgan is deliciously handsome but I'm already in a relationship... Continue she said.. Ok so Morgan took my hand and I noticed he glared at Reid and Reid glared right back, but his eyes showed his true feelings.. which was hurt  betrayal and disbelief.. But JJ eyes showed glee and happiness.. I couldn't understand why any friend would be happy when another is hurting..I took a sip of my tea and continued.. Morgan wasn't into dancing with me though.. How could you tell Emily asked? Bc although I was grinding on him and his hands were on my hips something was off.. He kept staining his neck to see if Reid was watching us.. Was he she asked? Not really... JJ kept talking to him and when Reid wasn't looking she was shooting evil looks at Morgan and love sick looks at Reid.. After twenty minutes they left.. As they were leaving she looked at us one last time.. her eyes showed happiness, content and satisfaction... Wait Emily inturppted, she and Reid left before you and Morgan.. Yes I said.. Where was Garcia? In the bathroom...