Desired and Secrets Chapter 5

JJ POV... Yes yes yes I thought gleefully.. I immediately noticed the tension between My Reid and Morgan when they returned to the table... When Reid asked Hotch to take him home I knew without a doubt, the seeds I planted in Reid head was working... I prayed Hotch would say no but been the team leader I knew he wouldn't.. I glanced at Morgan and I could see the anger building up.. He needed a push but I I couldn't give it to him without looking suspicious... But I didn't have to do a thing bc Morgan let his anger take over.. I knew he was ready to leave but his pride wouldn't let him admit it.. So he used Garcia in his sick game, to piss off My Reid.. It worked bc after the other left Morgan glared at Reid.. Reid glared right back and Morgan being typical Morgan, went on the defensive.. He reached out to a woman, not knowing that I had already planted seeds of doubt in Reid ear earlier.. He flirted, typical Morgan and did the typical thing.. He glared at Reid one more time and headed to the dance floor. I smiled inside bc his dumb ass didn't realize that he had just made my lies look to be the truth.. I could see the hurt in Reid's eyes...I hated that he was hurt but I was happy, bc now I could prove my false theory.. But I needed to get Reid out of here, before Garcia meddling ass returned and tired to patch shit up.. She loved that the two of them were together, but  her meddling ass wasn't fixing this shit, at least not tonight.. I'm getting another drink Reid said .. Reid let's go I said softly.. JJ I'm not leaving he said sadly.. I'm not giving him the satisfaction, he said looking at them in the floor..I glanced up and saw that Morgan was showing his ass.. he was grinding all over that bitch, his hands were on her hips, while her head was resting on his chest..I knew he was only trying to piss Reid off.. He wasn't into her like he was pretending.. Why give him the satisfaction I asked softly?