.

Michelle POV.. At things like this, I feel very blessed that my boyfriend is a pilot.. Bc he can arrange or fly me anywhere with a drop of a dime.. Right now I was on my way to be with my best friend Mya.. Damn can this poor girl catch a break? A few years back she lost her dad to stomach cancer and now her mother was adducted. Losing her father damn near destroyed Mya, bc before he died she was a wild one.. Strip clubbing at night, working in the afternoon, and sleeping in the morning.. I never judged her though bc we all go thur a wild period, but we all don't lose one of our parents while sowing our oaks.. I couldn't believe she waited days before contacting me, didn't Mya know real friends are there for you unconditionally? But I thought as the plane landed, that wasn't important.. Me been here for her was the important factor... The plane landed and I excited and hurried to my rental.. I pulled up the address on my GPS and arrived at my destination ten minutes later.. As I walked towards the PD I prayed a silent prayer that her mother would be found soon... Ms Jones was like a second mother to me, bc Mya and I has been best friends since grade school.. I texted Mya  and informed her I was here..I stood in front of the ladies room as I waited for her.. Minutes later she texted she was on her way to get me..I texted back ok... I didn't notice him bc I was busy texting.. Michelle?I looked up and my mouth dropped. Derek was standing in front of me, with that evil blond bitch. he looked confused but the blond looked.. well I'm not sure, happy maybe bc she wore a sneaky smirk. Before I could respond I heard another voice.. What the fuck are you doing here he whispered? Beside Derek was his boyfriend and the raven hair woman that was also present at the club.. Wtf are they doing here I wondered?