Desires and Secrets 7

JJ POV... Reid Reid, Spence wake up I yelled shaking his shoulders... After I fucked up and called him Spence, he stopped all sexual activity...I stood to face him, ready to face him like a woman, and not a coward... I watched him as he struggled to open his eyes... Once he forced then open he started to sway and then he fell passing out.. I knew he wasn't dead though bc his pulse was racing.. I didn't want to leave him, on the floor assed out to put it bluntly.. So I made a decision.. I didn't know how he would react or remember when he awakened, and I was still horny.. So I did what any real woman would do in my situation...I caressed his cock until it stood at attention again... I admired that  beautiful thick long cock.. Even passed out, he became so wonderfully hard.. I grabbed my cell off the floor and took numerous of pictures.. Then I took him in my mouth.. Ummmmm I moaned as I tasted him... I spread my legs and begin playing in my own wetness...I love you so much Spence I thought as I took all of him down my throth..I looked into his angelic face as I continued to taste him... His breathing picked up, exciting me more.. I went all out slurping and licking his tool.. he became harder and harder, making me leak my pleasure twice, back to back.... Then finally I heard the words I needed to hear, the words that made me cry tears of joy.. JJ he muttered as he released in my mouth.. I sallowed all of him, shaking hard and out of control!!!