.

After they left Morgan turned to me and apologized.. He said he wasn't into dancing anymore and I told him it was fine.. Then I told him the next time he wanted to make his man jealous, don't do it with a female.. He was shocked but I continued telling him that it was worse to hurt your man with a woman, bc that's one area any gay man feel he can't compete.. then I told him to watch out for JJ bc she was a sneaky bitch.. He snapped at me about how she was a friend of both his and Reid and I wouldn't disrespect her or something like that... I shurgged and left, as Garcia  returned to the table ... Emily didn't look surprised by my story, she looked furious... That's not all I said.. There's more she asked? Yes.. The next day my man and I were at the drug store and I saw Reid...I tried talking to him but he was furious with me.. To make a long story short he called me a few  choice names, I said smiling and basically told me to fuck off..I didn't want things to escalate, so I told him like I told Morgan, to watch out for JJ and I gave him my name and told him to call me if he ever wanted the truth of that night.. Emily he convinced Morgan and I slept together but were didn't... Garcia can tell you I left without Morgan that night... Thank you Michelle and I believe you... My boss may want to talk to you, is that ok.. Is the Boss Agent Hotchner I asked? yes she replied.. What's wrong she asked when my facial changed.. He's scary I said.. She fell out laughing and then said that he is, but only when you agent truthful to him, he can spot a lier a mile away.. Don't worry I said quickly I will be honest with him.. She laughed again but honestly I didn't see what was funny.. She thanked me and said she would be in touch.. Ok and I hope those two can straighten it out bc they truly love each other I said.. They will straighten it out, she said with fire in her voice..I smiled bc  JJ obviously didn't know what the hell she had gotton herself into.. this Emily was a ball of hot fire..