.

Emily POV.. What the fuck I thought as Jennifer accused me? it's bad enough all her lies blew up in her face, now she was accusing me... Ma'am did you hit her the chief asked looking confused? No I didn't I said in disbelief... Yes you did Emily she said slowly raising to her feet... Her eyes were vicious as she stared at me.. She didn't hit her Sir Aaron said... Of course you would defend her Jennifer said spitefully.. your fucking the bitch... Stop lying Jennifer Reid snapped.. Reid please don't do this she cried.. Don't let these inferior people break us up. Can't you see what they are doing she asked flinging herself into his arms.. My eyes filled with tears bc I couldn't believe JJ was carrying on like this.. Reid didn't push her away though, he just held her while she kept crying and telling him over and over again how much she loved him.. The whole team had tears in their eyes bc this wasn't some random unsub, this was our team mate... Sir I'm sorry but I'm gone have to ask you and your team to leave the chief said... I'm so sorry Hotch said..I understand Sir, please get her the help she need.. I will Hotch said with a look of sorrow on his face... and embarrassment.. We never had been asked to leave a case bc of one of our own...