Chapter 8

I stayed for another ten minutes with you at the table.. you watched Morgan continue to dance with those women and then you kind of made a scene.. I did he asked with wide eyes? Yes, you walked up to Morgan and said I'm tired of this disrespect Derek... The woman looked at you like you were crazy and Reid you asked her how the fuck does it feel to be dancing with a gay man? The woman looked at Morgan and said YOU ARE GAY? Reid his face turned three shades of red and he looked at you with disgust.. then he said no I'm not gay baby, why don't we go to your house and I'll show you how straight I am.. She smiled and he pushed you side and said, don't include me in your gay games Reid, I am a ladies man he sneered and he pushed by you and left Spence left with her... by this time tears were rolling down his face.. JJ he didn't he said... I'm sorry Spence he did and I'm not even finished I said softly.. There's more he said with wide eyes? yes I said... JJ where was Garcia when all this happened? She was in the ladies room I explained.. please tell me the rest he asked.. Ok after that scene I asked if you wanted to go home.. You sat back at the take and begun drinking again.. You wouldn't answer me so I just sat with you.. Garcia returned from the bathroom and sat with us.. I didn't tell her everything that happened, just you and Morgan had fought and he left.. I offered to Take you home but you said no you would ride with Garcia.. So I left... Two hours later you called for me to pick you up.. I could tell you had drunk more bc your voice was totally slurred.. You wasnt making sense, the only clear thing I heard was come very me now.. so I came Reid and.........