"There are thing better left unsaid. Sometimes not knowing is better than knowing and right now, It will only be worse if I tell you."

Well that confused the boy more. He doesn't question any further just hums in thought. She's hiding something big from the boy. Possibly to do with his father but it's clearly a touchy subject. He decided the best thing to do was change the subject.

"So I have a heart?" He asks. "A real one!" He continues getting more excited. Recovery girl sighs. "The monitoring shows your heart beat but this does not mean you have a heart." She says pointing at his chest.

Izukus face shatters. "W-what? But the-" The doctor drops her hand. "What I said is true, you don't have a physical heart because you are not physically here."

...

"Huh?" The white haired boy says. His face is blank showing pure utter confusion. Izuku seems to be confused a lot lately.

The lady holds back a laugh. "Without explaining too much this monitor is showing your body's vitals. The location of your body is still foggy due to some unforeseen circumstances, yet we can still read the vitals of your body. The physical one. This is because of a quirk or should I say multiple quirks."

She sits down facing the boy. Her face shows how serious the topic is and the boy can only listen closely.

"Right now you are acting as a bridge of sorts. A projection of your conciseness that is helpfully, all be it unintentionally, relaying the information from the you who is alive. Before you ask, that's where one of the quirks comes in. A healing quirk is being used on you twenty four seven.

It's keeping you just barely alive until the right time comes to wake you up. The second quirk is the one you are using. A sort of spiritual consciousness, that you are able to manipulate and control. Including this state of dissociations or lack of presence that means you are able to live, interact and fight even when your physical body can't. You are all here how you would be but you lack a body. It seems like an side effect of dying. Or a way in which you body is learning to cope."

She sighs looking away. "But this could easily be one of his quirks too. You are quirkless." Izuku holds back a whine. "But I did die. No matter what this him guy does. He can't bring my body back. I won't..." Izuku looks up to the hero. "I'm never coming back as the Izuku I was. It's impossible."

Recovery girl grimaced. She holds back telling the boy what the heroes know. To much detail could bring the world down even more on himself. Recovery girl has a soft spot for this child and she wants him to be as healthy physically and mentally as possible. "No you're right. The most you'll be is two boys who shares the same first name. Except on will be alive and one will be dead."

How possible this is, is still very unclear. The only clear thing is that the heroes have to move to find the boy. And they have to do it now, before their worst nightmares come true.

"This is a lot for you to take in and we are still working out some information. But we now know you aren't dead. Not exactly, But then again we don't know were you are or what's keeping you alive. So you're right, but there is still a flick of life in you."

Izuku seems to pass by the new information instead, focusing on the quirk part. "Could I have a quirk?" He whispers out. The lady smiles sadly at the boy. She'd read his medical data and knew about all of it. "Yes you could..." she says trailing off.

"Why do I sense a 'but' coming?" Izuku asks slightly more deflated. "Not exactly a but, however this quirk seems very new and premature. It's unstable aswell. This could be caused by two factors. One the quirk manifested because of trauma. That would be the best and most helpful option. But again it doesn't seem likely in this situation."

Izuku tilts his head to the side. "Please continue recovery girl." She nods. "Very well. The second option is that the quirk has been forced onto you. As a last resort survival method of some sort.

This explains why it is so unstable and fragile like a child's would be at age 4. And although that seems improbable it's the most likely option. Keeping in mind who we are dealing with and what they're capable of I say it's easily an 80/20.

I know that may be distressing but it's worked in your favour. You now technically have the upper hand. One is that you got a quirk to control. Two is that you've already got time to get used to it. And three is that you don't have to pay any consequences for it. Though some may argue you are paying many many consequences." She continues to explain and answer questions about everything untill she has finished her exam.

Once that was done it was time for her to go home. Briefly speaking with Aizawa before leaving tipping him into a few key pointers that had been discussed. And updating him about the boys position in his medicals. She happily smiled handing Aizawa a gummy before leaving.

Aizawa smiled softly before heading back into the kitchen. Coffee was definitely needed.