Exploring and News

Start from the beginning

They all walk in the one before them and were pleasantly surprised when they discovered the store didn't smell horribly like the one in Diagon Alley. It was well lit and what none were expecting was that instead of torches, light bulbs illuminated the store.

They were impressed and headed towards the worker. "Welcome to Botanica Magica, biggest apothecary in Australia. How may I help you?" The older looking man says as the group stands before him.

"Good day sir. I was wondering if you sell Gillyweed," Andromeda asks as the others stand beside her while looking at the potions behind the man.

"Ahh! Wanting to explore the beautiful reefs of Australia? You're in luck, a fresh batch just arrived this morning. Please come this way."

They follow him towards the back of the store and are amazed at finding that the back was dedicated to not only aquatic potion ingredients, but also minerals.

They were led to a shelf that was filled with enough Gillyweed to last quite a couple of months.

"Here we are. Since you seem to be interested to such a scale and are foreigners to Australia, I'll give you a deal. Twelve pounds of Gillyweed for forty galleons with fifteen sickles."

The group was impressed by such a deal. Twelve pounds would last them more than a couple of weeks and the price wasn't all that bad. But Andromeda began to haggle for it to be lower.

In the end, they had gotten the Gillyweed for thirty galleons flat and Harry and Hermione bought all the ingredients that they were low on or didn't have, along with seeds to grow their own magical plants.

The also went to a book store and got some books on the history of Magical Australia, folklore, places to see and even some legends. Hermione managed to find one on magical rocks and more on merpeople as well.

A few hours later, the left the magical district and decided to enjoy the time in Sydney and the sights. Teddy was more than amazed at all the people and the colors, though they made sure to take breaks in the shade to avoid heat exhaustion. Harry and Hermione having to be very careful to not touch any water from the mist sprays and avoid touching their drinks that were sweating.

After a few more hours of sightseeing, shopping and eating, they decided to head back. Finding a secluded spot, they take the portkey Hermione had made before venturing out and activated it with everyone grabbing hold.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They had decided to head over to the ship near sunset, so for the time being everyone bar Teddy was helping in making a greenhouse and putting the ingredients away. Teddy being entertained with the help of Winky.

It was about thirty minutes later that they finished. The wonders of magic.

"Alright. Now that we got that out of the way, how about we get Teddy used to be underwater with the Bubble Head charm and you eat the Gillyweed Andy, so he doesn't get frighten." Harry says and Andromeda nods before taking Teddy inside to get him ready while Harry and Hermione packed some things to take on the boat.

They couldn't help but shake their heads at the other boat Andromeda had bought. It was bigger than the one they used when they explored Mako the first time, but it wasn't extravagant. Just big enough to hold all of them and have some shade as well.

Both Andromeda and Teddy came out and they all headed to the water.

"Okay Teddy, I'm going to do some magic so you can breathe underwater." Andromeda explains as she stops when the water is waist high.