Throin request

(This is a Thorin request, written for two people but in one imagine. It was requested by @lollyroo1996 and @StilesScottIsaac they were just really similar and I started writing both of them and they were turning our really alike so it is all wrapped up in one! I think it is cute though xD  And I have just started a new book, (Fili fanfic)  and it is published so check it out xD AND I HAD THE BEST DREAM ABOUT AIDAN TURNER LAST NIGHT IT WAS ADORABLE JSJSNSJZ) 

   * * *

"Y/N, I want you to stay away from him. Do you understand?" Your uncle, Bilbo commands as you and him take bowls of soup to the Durin brothers.

"Yes, uncle. This would only be the seventh time you told me! But I really don't see why you hate him so much."

"I don't hate, him. I just dislike his attitude towards you."

"I understand that he can be somewhat hostile and angry, but he is really coming around!"

"Is 'coming around' asking if you have had dinner? Honestly Y/N, please just stay away from the dwarf! He has no respect for our kind!" Bilbo spat.

"Actually, uncle, he has no respect for your kind. He thinks I am half tolerable, because of the dwarf blood in me." You say proudly. Many hobbits thought it was a disgrace to have you around, but it only made you more proud about your heritage.

"Do you know what! We are done talking about Thorin for today." Bilbo huffs and stalks off to Fili and Kili.

If your uncle only knew!

  *Flashback*

"Being cold and angry...And over protective, is just how I show I care."

"Embarrassing me, doubting my skills, at times acting as if I'm not alive, is how you show you care about me?"

"I don't have a any skills in the nice area...I meant to say that I liked your sword, but everyone was looking at me. It came out all wrong and I panicked..."

"Thorin Oakenshield panicked! Today is a day to mark my calender, I shall celebrate this every year!"

He sighs from across the small clearing, and and a small feeling of guilt washed over you for making him feel this way. Thorin was not good at emotional things, everyone knew that.

"I just am not good at discribing my feelings, and I don't like to talk about them with people. But I have to tell you this."

"Go on. I am listening."

Thorin takes a deep breath and begins to explain. "I have come to the conclusion that I enjoy your presence on this  journey. And I..Erm...Worry about you greatly?"

"That came out as a question." '

"Just give me a minute. Ok. I like you, Y/N."

Your eyes widen in shock at this. When he asked to talk to you privately, this was not what you were expecting. Not at all.

   *Flashback Over*

Ever since that day, you and Thorin had secretly been seeing each other. No one in the company knew, and you both wanted it to stay that way. It would just make things very awkward for everyone else.

You smile at th thought of it and run up to catch up with your uncle. "If you run into any trouble, hoot twice like a barn owl and once like a brown owl." Fili says and pushes Bilbo towards a light  not far away.

"What is going on?" You ask. "Your uncle is the burglar, he is going to go investigate. Follow him, Fili and I are going to get the company." Kili says and you sprint up to Bilbo.

"Investigate what?" You ask. But the brothers were already too far away. Or they chose to ignore you an keep running. It was probably the latter.

"Uncle, wait for me!" You yell and Bilbo slows down.

"Hurry up, Y/N! The ponies are missing!" Not the ponies! You follow Bilbo and soon you both come into a small clearing.

And there sat three ugly trolls. "I am still picking bits of that leathery farmer out of my teeth!" One of the trolls yell and you gulp.

"We have to cut them lose, and then we can leave." Bilbo instructs and you both rush over to the ponies in a quiet manner.

You both frantically attempt at untying the knots, but the rope was just to big. It was impossible! You look around desperately for anything that can help you free the ponies. There must be something!

"Y/N," Your uncle whispers and puts a finger to his lips, signaling for you to stay quiet. He points to one of the trolls and a flash of light catches your attention. The troll had a sword that could cut the ponies lose. Now the only problem was grabbing the sword unnoticed.

Bilbo scampers over to the troll and tries to get the sword out. At the exact moment he reached for it, the troll grabbed Bilbo and sneezed all over him!

You cringe, Bilbo was probably freaking out right now. He sat in the hands of the troll in shock as it screamed.

"Hey! There is another one!" Your body instantly tenses, realising that the trolls had seen you. Great.

"Y/N, run!" Bilbo screams and you start to run around the clearing, looking for a exit.

"She is too quick!" The trolls seethed and tried to block your path to safety. "No way you are getting me, you fat twat!" You yell and take out the small dagger you had hidden in your dress and stab the nearest troll.

It lets out a cry and sinks to his knees. As you smirk at your small accomplishment, a large hand grabs you from behind. It was hard to breath, and everything went black.

  * * *

"If you hadn't been so careless, none of this would have happened." Some hissed as they push a strand of your hair behind your ear gently.

"Why do you even care about my niece? You never did before, and I think it is very odd that you suddenly do now."

"Maybe I care because she was almost killed! And it was almost all your doing!"

"Your nephews were the ones who made us come put here-"

"Don't you dare insult my nephews! They have nothing to do with this!"

"Well I beg to differ."

Your eyes slowly fluttered open from all the yelling, and you soon feel a soreness in your ribs. "What happened?" You ask groggily.

Two concerned faces filled your sight and a small smile works it's way up to your lips. "How are you feeling, Y/N?" Thorin asked worriedly.

"My ribs are sore, but other then that I am fine. But please don't fight."

Your uncle sighs and sends a small glare at Thorin. "Fine. For now. I will let you both have a moment to talk." Bilbo stalks away to Gandalf while trying to remain calm.

Your secret was out. The whole company saw Thorin's worried glances over at you, and he refused to leave your side ever sense you passed out.

"I am sorry I wasn't there to protect you, love."

Just the sound of his voice made your heart flutter and you squeeze his hand lightly. "Like I said earlier, I am fine now. But only because you are here."

"And I am only okay because you are alive. I was sacred beyond grief for your well being."

You embraced him in a hug and you feel the eyes of the company on you and Thorin. "I am guessing they all know?" You whisper.

"Yes. But it doesn't matter now, because no one can kiss you but me."