Eomer request

(A/N I know in the last chapter I said I was going to chose from one of the requests to write, but only two people requested so I decided to do both xD @Laura5sosxo requested this and I hope ya like it! And one more thing, my imagines are gonna be slightly shorter because I have two other books I'm working on, all these requests (but I love to write them) School and instruments. So that's why it takes so long -.- AND, I just made a new Instagram just for updates on when I will update stories and other junk like that. My username is : haley_durin if you decide to follow xD And sorry not alot of mentioning of Merry or Pip.)

* * *

"Dwarves are wasted on cross country, we are natural sprinters!" Gimli huffs as he tries to match your fast pace. You, Legolas, Aragorn and Gimli were tracking down Merry and Pippin. The two hobbits coulden't stay still for one second!

"Looks like you are just going to have to deal with it, Gimli. If we go slow we will never find the hobbits." You reply.

"We know they were headed for Isengard." Legolas pipes into the conversation. "You just coulden't help overhearing, could you Legolas?"

"It's not my fault I have excellent hearing, Y/N." He smirks and runs up to Aragorn. You notice how they both started to run faster. You wern't exactly a fast runner either, but at least you were faster then Gimli.

Suddenly Aragorn stops and slides into a small hidden clearing away from the path. He lifts his ear to the ground and the rest of us wait eagerly to hear what he had to say.

"Orcs. Almost here, hide!" You run in and You hide behind Aragorn. You didn't feel ashamed of hiding behind him, you were a healer and not experienced with fighting Orcs. But according to Gandalf, coming with was your 'destiny.'

You were planning on leaving after Moria, but then he died. You had grown attached to everyone by then and couldn't leave. You were much, much braver now but still could be timid.

"Stay down, lass. When they come they will be able to smell us and I have a feeling this is going to end in a fight." Gimli states grimly.

Your heart beat quickens, it felts as if it was slowly pounding it's way out of your ribcage. Such a lovely feeling. You would definatly have inside brusies....If that was even a thing?

"It's not Orcs!"

"What is it?" You ask and inch closer to the clearing. Aragon walks out of the small hiding spot after a pack of horses and riders fly by. He dosen't awnser your question and you roll your eyes.

"Riders of Rohan!" He yells and the pack turns around sharply and begins to ride towrds you. They make a tight circle and you get stuck in the middle of Legolas, Gimli, and Aragorn. You didn't even have enough room to pull out your bow!

"What does a man ans women, a elf, and a dwarf have business to attend to in Rohan?" The leader asks in a gruff voice.

"We are friends of Theoden, the King." Aragon explains. But it wasn't looking like the people surrounding us were believing our claim.

"Theoden no longer knows friend from foe. He has been poisoned by evil." The rider jumps down from is horse and takes off his helmet in one swift movement. You instantly knew who he was. Eomer. Your friend from long ago, although he probably didn't remember you.

"Y/N, I would remember your face from anywhere."

"You know this man?" Legolas asks questionably. "Yes, he is Eomer, son of Eomond. He is Theodens nephew." You explain, and a light blush crept it's way up to your face.

"It is lovely to see you again, Y/N," A sly smile covered Eomers features, as he kissed your hand.  "I wish you all the luck in Rohan, and I hope to see you again, Y/N."

He winked at you before explaining where he thought Merry and Pippin may be and then getting back on his horse and leaving. "Well someone obvoisuly has eyes for Y/N." Gimli shouts as he, Legolas, and Aragorn tease you about the encounter all the way to Rohan.