Kili

(So I have decided to write a Kili imagine. I know in my past "chapter" I said that I woulden't really be writing these anymore, but I decided that I might as well when I get board and stuff, so why not? There won't really be a updating schedual or anything because I'm still a SUPER busy person. But I'm super glad to be back at writeing these again. And thanks a ton for 69K ! ! ! I mean that is crazy as fondue. Anyways, enjoy xD) CHECK OUT MY HOBBIT FAN FICTION- ADVENTURE. NEXT CHAPTER SHOULD BE UP TODAY OR TOMORROW.

* * * * * *

The ball room was exeptionaly large and crowded. Sweaty dwarves danced around and drank ale to celebrate the victory of getting your homeland back into your family's protective grasp. It was no easy task to reclaim it.

All through your adventure, death almost took you three times in the hand of disgusting creatures. The Orcs, Wargs, Goblins had done everything in their power to make sure Erebor did not belong to Thorin. Plus Elves, which you personaly thought was race worse then those three all combined.

"Y/N, what are you doing over here all lonesome and looking depressed?" Fili slurred while spilling his sixth cup of ale all over the place. "Is it a crime to want to not be by drunk people, and by drunk people, I mean you."

Fili rolls his eyes and slings one of his arms over your shoulder. "You wouldent be so angry about it if Kili was the one speaking to you."

You lift your eyebrows in suprise and try to change the subject. "I- I don't know what you are talking about, Fili."

"I think you do, Y/N. Everyone knows you like him, beside Kili. He isn't very smart. I am the one with the brains." Fili says slurps his ale once more.

"Go away Fili." You say, not wanting to talk about your feelings for Kili to anyone, especially his brother!

"Okay. Bye Y/N!"

He always acted so stupid when he was drunk. You roll your eyes and walk out of the ballroom. You go out on the balcony and admire all the stars overhead while the loud chatter from the ballroom slowly begins to fade away into a buzz.

You are so focused on finding the Constellation Leiden. It was the only constellation you had never found.

"Looking for Leiden?" A voice asks. You turn around to see Kili walking out of the ballroom and he joins you on the balcony.

"Yes. Still no luck." You reply sadly. You had been lookibg for Leiden ever since you and the company had left the Shire. The rest of the company had all ended up serching for it, but you hadnt caught any sight of it.

"Wel..I'm in no hurry to get back to the party. Perhaps I can help you search for awhile." Kili says shyly.

You feel heat rushing into your cheeks, and you look away. Perhaps this moment could be the start of something much more.